13. I'm In Love?

Suddenly like a thunderstorm something caught his attention. He immediately throw pillow away and sat on the bed as he again recalled his own words. I was jealous?

He immediately looked at mirror to see he was crying and he was fucking upset over why? Coz Xiao zhan his husband gave someone else more attention than him & took someone else's side. & he is jealous about this fact. But why? Why he is jealous?

He immediately took out his phone & searched on google about it and started reading the results.

Unhappy? Insecure? Envy?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Unhappy? Insecure? Envy?

Yeah he is definitely unhappy about the fact Xiao zhan took someone else side even he was wrong there but he is his husband so Xiao zhan have to take his side.

Was he feeling insecure? But why is that so ? Isn't he gonna leave zhan ge soon in 1 month of duration? Then why this lizards presence making him feel annoyed as well as insecure that he is more important for zhan ge than him.

Is he envy their understanding, and the fact that this lizard knows zhan ge better than him or he spend this much 3 years with Xiao zhan.

Yeah definitely yes. But wasn't it's normal? Then why he didn't feel like that when he was with yangyang as he is also his best friend. Wasn't Xiao zhan is same? Then why this thing is bothering him this much?

Why he want Xiao zhan to look at him always? Why he want all of Xiao zhan's attention? Why he this much fucking care about his zhan ge's opinion? Why he suddenly felt shy by Xiao zhan's slightly skin contact? Why he want to get closer to Xiao zhan always? Why he want to talk with Xiao zhan for all the 24 hours? It was happening with him for the first time in his life. He never felt like this ever before. But he was feeling this new feeling's just now after meeting his husband!

Yibo was so confused he layed on the bed while took pillow and put it on his face as he recalled each and every moment he spend with Xiao zhan. In his life he never liked this much presence of someone. He is talking about leaving from gusu but deep down in his heart he knows he can't even think to leave Xiao zhan. Even he don't liked the idea of this marriage but now the equations are changed. He s-started to feel like he likes being with Xiao zhan. Even he don't mind to spend his life with Xiao zhan as he can't run away from the fact and he can't lie to himself.

He took out his pillow and thought about what yangyang said to him some days ago. When he was taking non stop about Xiao zhan to his best friend. He widen his eyes and mumbles I'm in love?.

But he don't believe in love. And he don't even know what is love? Why people say they love each other. He pouted and thought why he just hate this much love relationship. Only because of whatever he saw he never felt love exist. As everyone is just after body needs. Everyone wants to just have sex and they call it as love. But yibo never felt like that towards anyone. Yeah indeed he don't mind being intimate with zhan ge. Just the thought made him blush as his face turned red as he thought but I just don't feel attracted towards his body. I want him to smile at me. I want zhan ge to care for me as well as I want to take care of him. I want to spend each and every moment with him even if it is happy or sad. I want to be equally important in zhan ge's life. I just feel butterflies when he calls me bo-di. I feel like whole world is with me when he hugs me. I feel like my face is getting hot when he gives me that Bunny smile.

Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें