31. "I'm pregnant"

"Bo-di"

"Mn.. zhan ge"

"What you were saying yesterday night?"

"I'm pregnant"

"...."

yibo who still had his head on zhan's crook of neck enheling his husband's intoxing sent but suddenly he moved his face back to look at zhan when he felt his husband' body stiff.

But when he looked at zhan's wide eyes as that's when he realised how casually he had spoken that and now when he can't undo it just bite his lower lip with nervousness.

While zhan who was still trying to process what his little husband said was a joke but now watching nervousness on yibo's face he understood yibo is dam serious.

Still zhan tried to register this new shocking news and gulped down his nervousness.

"Y-you are pregnant?"

Zhan asked in a meek voice he himself don't know what he is feeling at the current situation but definitely he was so happy knowing yibo is pregnant and they gonna be parents but he couldn't able to express his inner turmoil was it because he is the last person to know this?

Yibo can see zhan's changing expressions which was happy yet somewhere confused so he noded slowly and spoke "y-yes ge.. i-im pregnant from 7 months."

Zhan watching anxiety on yibo's face he immediately cupped his face and kissed on his forehead making yibo to feel relax immediately.

They both starred at each other's eyes while zhan gave yibo a genuine and big smile with some tears in his eyes he said caressing yibo's chubby cheeks with his thumb.

"T-this sounds some kind of beautiful dream.. you, me and our little puffball.. a perfect picture of our beautiful dream.. our family."

Yibo's tears also roll down towards his cheeks wetting zhan's thumbs who wiped them immediately and yibo leaned into zhan's touch and noded breathlessly.

Zhan pulled yibo into a soft hug and crying into his embrace spoke "i-i never had a perfect family .. i-i always wished to have it bo-di.. w-when I was a kid.. and I always watched how other kid's father's pamper them.. i used feel very jealous.. a-nd angry at god.. why he never gave me perfect family.. my.. maa.. always cried for dad.. I n-never had chance to live what's family.. b-but now when y-you said you a-are pregnant.. i-i was feeling thousands of emotions building inside me.. i-i can't believe we gonna be parents.. i-i want to give all those love and care to our baby.. To pamper our baby which i never got.. t-thank you love.. y-you fulfilled the biggest dream of life to come true.. i promise.. I'll take care of you both and protect you with my life.. I'll never give a chance to complain.. i-i want to be perfect for both of you.."

yibo's tears as well flowing hearings zhan's heart out.. he can feel zhan was crying very hardly in his arms he broke the hug and wiped zhan's tears while zhan also wiped yibo's.

Yibo cupped zhan's face in his palms and spoke "Zhan ge.. you don't need to be more perfect.. You are already perfect for us.. Just the way you are.. people's do mistakes but at the end there is love which bounds them together.. Just like us.. We are together.. And baby, and me wants nothing more than this.. And if we will be always together.. We can fight every battle of life with our double strength and can protect our little puffball."

Zhan noded and pulled yibo's face closer and kissed on his lips softly both melted in the kiss and closed their eyes to feel the moment. as if sealing this promise being together in the kiss.

When zhan broke the soft kiss his hand moved from yibo's face towards yibo's bulging stomach he pulled yibo's t-shirt slightly and slipped his hand under to feel the skin and caressing baby bump with his hands he spoke "Baby Daddy can't wait to see you."