7. I'm Sorry!

When they reached home. Xiao zhan didn't see her mother in living room he thought maybe she slept. He started walking towards his room.

While yibo was waving his hands and legs in the air to get free as he continuesly mumbling "FUCKING OLDIE.. LEAVE ME OTHERWISE IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU."

But Xiao zhan just glared at the Boy and said "if you don't shut your mouth I'll throw you down immediately then don't curse me if your ass destroyed again." Yibo widened his eyes in horror as he thought "what obsession is this man have to destroy my ass from the time he meet me ."  As yibo greeted his teeth and stayed silent not wanting to hurt his poor ass.

But when they were going towards their room's they heard some sounds of cries. "Yibo. Son please open the door. I'll scold zhanzhan for the morning. Please baby eat something your mom isn't so strong to see you in this condition ..please baby... Snif...You didn't eaten from the morning.. Don't make maa more worried.. please son open the door."

Zhan looked questioningly and yibo who was also shocked then he widen his eyes realising that he had escaped through the window and had closed the door of room. He bite his lips nervously and didn't looked at Xiao zhan.

When they reached their they saw lu was standing outside the door and continuesly calling for yibo. Xiao zhan slowy called his mother "maa". And the moment lu saw yibo in zhan's arms he widen her eyes as she immediately get towards them and asked " Zhanzhan what happened to yibo." She started checking him and asked worriedly "yibo son. Baby are you okay? What happened to you." Zhan looked at her mother tenderly and said "he is alright maa don't worry." Lu noded and then he looked at the closed door and at yibo asked "b-but.. How did you come from the door?.. And why it's locked?"

Zhan with his legs kicked opened the door breaking the lock. As he entered inside and put yibo gently on the bed as he looked at yibo and said with calm and serious voice "stay here. I'll be right back" Yibo didn't said anything looked away as he saw Xiao zhan left the room while closed it.

When zhan come out of the room he grabbed his mother's hand started walking towards the living room. When they sat down on the sofa he started to explain that where he found yibo and how the boy wanted to escape from here. Lu looked sternly at Xiao zhan and said "zhanzhan it's not right. Yibo is your husband you shouldn't talked like this with him this morning without knowing actual situation." Zhan looked at his mother with confusion. "W-what do you mean maa? ".

Lu sighed as he said " Zhanzhan he wasn't behaving rude with me. When he come downstairs I was about to ask him for breakfast but when I saw his curious eyes of what I was doing I started to tell him. When he tried to copy me by mistakenly a niddle pierced through his finger and the blood was coming. And when I was about to put turmeric powder on that he was some kind of shocked as maybe he didn't know about that also used for the treatment so it was just shocking reaction & you come there at that time. " Zhan lowered his head as he said "I'm sorry maa. I shouldn't reacted that way.. Actually I can't see if someone try to behave rude with you" Lu patted his head and said "I know zhanzhan but you also should take care of his emotions and his likes , dislikes. As it's the duty of partner to get to know each other. Not only the one who leave his house for another partner. And it's the start of your new life. I know my zhanzhan can do his best. And won't disappoint her maa" Zhan's eyes get teary as he noded. As lu wiped his tears and said "now go and apologize to him." Zhan pouted and at that lu glared at him. & zhan immediately noded and mumbled "okay I'll " Lu smiled at that & said "now make something for him which will make him happy". Zhan noded as he get inside kitchen.

As he realised it was his fault that he shouldn't reacted furiously. The boy is much younger & also from the rich family background he needs time to adjust here. He should try to be friend with the boy. And to make up for his mistake he decided to make a chocolate cake as sweets always makes people happy.