Chapter Seventeen

I sat in a cold room when I got in the car

I sat in a cold room when I got in the car. I managed to teleport the phone in my vanity drawer. Hopefully it will be safe. I wrapped my arms around my legs worried about Alex wondering if he's okay and if he is alive. My mind was running circles. The door opened an a officer came in with a man he had gray hair and wrinkle face and man sat down across from me and slammed a folder in front of me "we couldn't find anything on you no birth records, real name, nothing" he started "so tell me who are you and what is your relationship with the asshole who put my best detective in the ICU and her sister in a coma!" He yelled at me I didn't flinch one bit what did this asshole think he was he was nothing to me and I wish I could put him in his place right now but I don't wanna risk getting Alex in more trouble "I told you my name is Jaci-" he slammed his hands on his desk "will you stop with the lies!" He yelled "look bitch you know what's gonna happen to you if you don't tell us the fucking truth were gonna put your little boyfriend on death row, we're gonna get your little ass deported back to whatever fuckin dark skinned country you came from" he said with rage "where your gonna serve the correct sentence for immagrated bitches like you deserve" he said with a smirk. I'm gonna guess that this is the chief Alex warned me about fucking egotistic man just wait till I drain you dry. I glared daggers at him "I told you all I know so let me go! At least let me know if he's alive!" The chief scoffed "okay then he's in critical condition could die which would not matter to me at all it will just mean another one of you people off the streets" he said with the smirk "so you knew he didn't do it damn you must be up your daughters pussy to if your this much of a fucking pathetic man" he close to me and gripped my chin hard. "Hah you think I did it for my daughter nah I just hate that little bastard and his fuckin family you know how much money I have to spend to tend to the little needs of druggies like his I mean I wouldn't want my daughter with drop outs like that and I'm offended he would have even dare approach her in the first place" he spat "well now look at him fucking sluts on the streets and is gonna die I guess karma exists after all" he laughed in my face. He sighed "anyways I would start packing your shit you're getting deported soon you'll have a police escort you to the airport where police will be waiting for you" he said giving me a scowl "good luck" his last words before he left the room. I needed to get out of here and save Alex. God humans are such disgusting creatures. Sometimes I feel bad for Alex for having to be here with them. Cops came and picked me up and handcuffed me and pushed me forward and to a black car and shoved me in the back. I slammed on the hard cold floor flinching. I swear I'll make them pay. I used all my strength to teleport the phone in my hand but it didn't work because I was exhausted. I haven't eaten in a while. I sighed and leaned on the floor. I looked at the window as the car moved. I really hope Alex was okay, I said out loud as I curled up and teared up. I felt the car jolt and stop. I sat up and heard men yelling and screaming then gunshots and more screaming. I quickly got up and tried to see what was happening but something slammed into the car causing it to jolt and me to fall hard on the ground then silence. I looked around my heart beating out of my chest and then the door of the car opened I sat up and began to back up until I hit the back of truck and I saw two tiny hands latch onto the edge I raised my eyebrow in confusion then I saw a little head of bright purple and red eyes and black hair pop in. Wait isn't that the little girl that was in the laundry room Alex was talking to "sh-she's in here!" I heard her voice say and I saw Gavin open the other door "Gavin!!" I almost jumped out of the car and he got in the car and picked me up "are you okay shit I knew something didn't feel right" "w-wait Alice you were Hey were you spying on me!" I yelled at Gavin he sighed "I may have sent Alice and my wife to watch you once I found out you had a boyfriend" he said "but I can tell he's a good man for you and that you two are good for each other" I sighed In relief and looked at Alice as she smiled at me "your a sneak little one l" I said squeezing her nose as she giggled. "Fuck what about Alex is he okay did you get to him" Gavin gave me a half smile "we have him but he's seriously injured shouldn't we let the humans try to cure him?" He suggested "No! They will hurt him or worse kill him the head of the police told me so" I said teary eyed "well he's gonna die if we don't get him the correct medical attention" Gavin said sternly "wait" I said remembering the phone Alex gave me I took it out "this is what will help him I just need to get the file" I said turning on his phone and going through it "come on come on I hear those annoying ass sirens" Gavin rushed "you guys go I can handle it" I said "but your weak you haven't ate you'll-" "Gavin I'll be fine. Now please go I don't want you or alice hurt" he sighed and picked up his daughter "please promise me you'll be okay" he said I nodded "promise" as he left I closed the doors and locked them and opened the window of driver and passenger seat and found a human still alive. Perfect. I freed myself from these cuffs and grabbed the gun from his waist and heard cars stop and sirens outside "this is the police step out with your hands in the air!!" One man said I cracked open the door "I have someone still alive if you want him you have to wait" I yelled and closes the door I continued to look through his phone anything anything I then heard another voice of the chief this time "your only gonna make shit worse for yourself and your little boyfriend so just come out with your hands up and we promise we won't shoot you dead even if you do deserve it" he said my blood boiled and I kept looking through the phone "I'll give you till the count of ten to step out" I quickly looked trouble every app ever file fuck! "10, 9, 8" he said, taunting me. "7, 6, 5" I rushed till I found an open tab and clicked on it. It was an audio file so then I clicked upload.