Chapter six

Alex looked into the fridge for anything to eat "you didn't eat breakfast with me and you wonder how your starving" He said "I did eat human food but it doesn't fill my tummy up all the way" I whined he chuckled "well what does fill your tummy" "U...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alex looked into the fridge for anything to eat "you didn't eat breakfast with me and you wonder how your starving" He said "I did eat human food but it doesn't fill my tummy up all the way" I whined he chuckled "well what does fill your tummy" "U-um semen.."

He quickly responded "I said we're not doing that" "I know but just a little bit of your semen we don't have to have sex", "so what you want me to jerk off and leave it contained in a jar for you?" "don't make it sound like that you're making it sound weird" I covered my face in embarrassment. "Can't you feed on something else" "please I'll starve if I don't eat please Alex pretty please" I begged "I'll be a good girl just, please feed me" I gave him a sad and pleading look and he sighed?. "Fine but I get to do the deed alright" I nodded in excitement "can I watch?" I saw his face go red "Um sure I guess". We both went into his room and he began to undo his belt and pants. I watched him do it. I can't believe I'm going to see my Future husband naked well half naked. He fully managed to take his cock out and damn it was huge. My face was 50 shades of red when I looked at it "w-wow" He raised an eyebrow "what? What's wrong?" I shook my head "nothing wrong it's just your really um big" he blushed at the compliment "heh thanks I didn't really consider it to be big because you know I see it everyday I guess" I giggled "well it is um can I touch it?" he looked away from me nervous from this interaction we're having "U-um sure go ahead" hehe is he shy has he never been in situations like this before whatever it is it's really cute. I went over to him and grazed my hand along his length. I felt him shiver when I did that so I lightly rubbed the tip with my finger. Hehe, it feels so soft. Is that normal? I shrugged , how about a little taste test? I slowly licked the tip of his cock I heard him let out a small moan "h-hey that wasn't a part of this" I rolled my eyes "come on relax, alright plus if I do it it will go by faster" I gently pushed him to sit on the bed, he leaned back watching me closely I got back down smirked up at him I kissed his dick from the base of it to the tip "you never done anything like this have you alex?" as I said that I licked his cock slowly he let out a moan "tell me are you a virgin?" "No" "when was the last time you had sex?" "umm...when I was 17" I looked shocked damn that many years without sex how did manage to live "why's that?" "bad relationship" oh.. Is that why he hasn't dated anyone "well I bet I can make you feel way better than she did" "aren't you confident" he said amused I giggled and gripped his cock and began stroking it, "Mmm~" he moaned I took his tip into my mouth god it almost filled my entire mouth I blushed deeply and sucked on his tip while looking up at him "Uhh fuck~!" he yelled I stroked him fast and began to take more of him and moved my head. I felt myself getting wet from this so fucking wet I moved my panties to the side and began touching myself I moaned onto his cock. I felt a grip on my hair and my head being pushed further down. I almost choked. I didn't even process Alex getting off the bed and now standing in front of me. He gripped my hair and neck and began fucking my throat I moaned onto him gagging at every hard thrust he would make to my tiny throat. I bet he was loving this enjoying taking his long sexual urges out on my body bet I looked so small and pathetic to him when we met at the bar bet he wasn't even paying attention to what conversation we were having just his mind running wild on the things he wanted to do to me if so he really is a naughty boy. He groaned and came down my throat. He pulled away from my mouth and sat on the bed panting. I swallowed it all and it tasted good~. I got up and crawled on his lap. I felt his cock on me and I blushed "Heh what you wanna come too?" I looked away "It would be nice to thanks" he smirked and flipped us around so he was on top of me and pulled off my shorts and underwear "well damn were you that turned on fuck I could only imagine what it would feel like inside you" "who said we had to imagine?" I said seductively. "Heh we can't move in too fast now" he kissed my inner thighs "let's take it slow alright?" He kissed my clit and I let out a moan. He began to lick and suck on my pussy and I moaned loudly arching my back, Fuck this feels so good. I pulled onto his hair as he continued to do magic with his tongue my legs wrapped around his head "Fuck Alex!~ I'm so close". He thrust his tongue fast inside me and rolled my hips into him wanting this release so bad but also not wanting to stop. I felt a finger being pushed inside me and thrust hard and that sent me over the edge I came hard on his fingers and mouth "Uh fuck!~" My legs shook with how hard I came I thought my body would break. We both panted and he lay down beside me "you taste sweet by the way" He said I blushed deeply "I think I might get used to that boyfriend label" he smiled and I smiled back "and I will take it slow with you".