chapter fourteen

“Then those fucking pricks dumped the entire garbage and food all over the floor leaving me to clean it up” I vented to Evan. He just huffed and sighed “of course, they're gonna do little shit they can to piss you off, don’t let them get to you they're only doing it to get a rise out of you” Evan reassured I groaned “I swear the longer I stay in this shithole I might actually fucking kill someone maybe then I’ll be in here justifiably” I laughed. Evan looked at me if I was serious  “I’m joking damn” I said raising my hands up Evan let out a soft chuckle “look just don’t make staying here hard for yourself okay kid? I’ll get you out of here don’t worry” I smiled softly and then an ear-piercing alarm went off “fucking christ what is that?” I asked covering my ears Evan got up “it’s just the free time bell we have to head out to the yard” He said I got up “well is it meant to make you fucking deaf” “not really it’s only loud because our sell is by the speakers which really makes sleeping fuckin awful” he said. Some guards went to our cell to unlock it and rushed us out and into the yard. In the crowd of prisoners, I managed to get a glimpse of the jackass crew going to the other side of the yard. “You sure they won’t try anything man?” I asked Evan scoffed “not if they want to go into confinement” “heh something tells me they would like that too much” I joked and I went to sit on a bench with Evan. I felt someone's eyes on me but when I looked around I couldn’t find out where. Suddenly I pushed off the bench and onto the dirt ground my hand was scraped but not too bad. I looked to see blondie and his friends there. Evan immediately got up “man what the fuck? !” he asked his face twisting into a scowl “oh piss off this is between me and the mutt here” Evan let out a bitter laugh “like hell it is how bout you fuck off and go back to your playground you damn prick” the guy chuckled “and what are you gonna do. Look I know you ride Franks's dick every weekend but he won’t do shit to me we have a deal remember you do anything to me you're fucked plus he won't care if I mess with some fucking murderer anyway so sit back and enjoy the show unless you want to be able to see your daughter again” Evan was enraged and was about to say more until I gave him a look to stop so he claimed shut with a glare at him. I got up “look what the fuck do you want?” I spat “just to give my boy his dying wish make that little bitch pay for putting me here.” as he said that one of the guys pushed me down and another put me in a headlock. Blondie came up to me and punched me in the stomach. I choked out and doubled over in pain as the guy laughed at me. I kneeled down holding myself and before I could process anything Blondie punched me in my jaw I fell to the ground and groaned. All I could feel was pure rage and adrenaline and sprung up and socked Blondie in his eye. He stumbled back his once confident demeanor quickly turning to anger he charged at me. He tackled me but I punched him in the gut but was quickly overpowered when his friends decided to join in the beating. They all kicked and punched me and I growled in pain. Blondie lifted my face up with an evil smile and one of his buddies gave him a pocket knife. It had to be given to him by one of the guards because there was no way in hell he could have smuggled that in. He held the knife to my throat pressing “say hi to my boy for me punk” Before he could slit my throat a round from a gun went off. Blondie and I looked at where it came from “put the damn knife you fucking piece of shit” a female guard spat at him Blondie scowled “thought I said to not interfere when I’m doing business” the girl scoffed “and I thought men with big dicks didn’t use weapons when there fighting or need help but I must have been mistaken” she laughed Blondie looked at her pissed “let the man go and go be little whiney bitches elsewhere” Blondie chuckled “I didn’t know this prison allowed strippers in here why don’t you take off the play costume and mind your damn business before I show you what a real man does to nosey sluts like you”. The woman’s face turned disgusted “one last warning let my fiance go or else” as the words left her mouth I smiled softly at her and she gave me an apologetic look. The guys laughed “aw well isn’t this cute don’t make me laugh back off now unless you want to die like him” He spat “too bad and I was really feeling nice today” Jaci said with a smirk and nodded her head and a group of tall guards appeared around us. Blondie looked shocked and a little frightened. The guards didn’t hesitate and took one of the guys and tossed him up in the air and threw him across the yard. Blond now looked horrified as more of his friends were being torn apart one by one. I got out of his grasp and went to Jaci but one of the guards stood in my way and was about to grab me. Jaci stood in between us “hey hey don’t attack him he’s my future husband and your king’ she said as she held my arm the guard nodded and went away as the screams from the guys were drowning out “Okay now look I didn’t do anything with Rika I-'' I started but didn't get to finish as I felt her soft lips on mine I held her to me and kissed her back before she pulled away “I know you didn’t kind of did some research on my own with my dad I’m sorry I hurt you” she said placing her hands on my cheeks. I leaned into her touch and caressed her hand “it’s fine baby your fine” I kissed her head “now let's get the hell out of here” I said as guards came out from the prison to stop the fight. Evan looked at me and nodded. Then he went into the crowd of prisoners being rallied up Jaci looked at him then at me "friend of yours?" She asked "yeah but he will be out in a while he's got connections” I said she smiled as she took my hand and went away to a corner no one would see. She closed her eyes and then a portal with a dark mist around it and sparks appeared in front of us. “I’m guessing normal transportation isn’t an option is it?” I asked her shrugged “well I don’t think a car chase and getting shot at is something you need” she said I smiled. We walked into the portal and it was the room I woke up in the room I met her in.  It was cleaner the last time I was in it. I got up and looked around the room then stopped at her vanity and looked at a photo of her father and mother with a bunch of other kids. I skimmed the group of kids till my eye caught a young girl flowing black hair piercing purple eyes and lavender skin. She had a big smile while a boy held her up on his shoulder. I recognized her instantly. A door opened and I looked and saw a man in a black vest suit with black and white faded hair and piercing blue eyes. One was white though but he had human skin. I recognized him from the photo I saw. He looked me up and down. He scoffed at me "please don't tell me you're gonna get married looking like that?" He Said. I raised an eyebrow "wait married?" He cut me off "did you really forget you were gonna get married to my sister" he yelled I stood back "I uhh look I didn't think-" he cut me off again laughing at me. I looked at him confused and annoyed "I'm fucking with you chill kid But seriously you can't marry my sister looking like you just busted out if a prison" heh funny. The man the closet and pulled out a black suit and tie for me "now go shower you need it you smell like a men's locker room" I rolled my eyes at him " and you are?" He chuckled "one of your 40 brother in law's, my names Jack" I held out my hand "heh wow 40 how many siblings do you have?" "About 100 parents' idea to keep the bloodline alive" I nodded understanding "now hurry up don't wanna keep your princess waiting". He said and I walked into the bathroom and stripped and got in the shower.

Jaci

My mother was curling my hair and my sisters were doing my makeup. I was playing with my fingers, nervous. "Careful don't wanna break your nails you just got them polished" Hailey my oldest sister said to me as she finished touching up my lipstick "I'm just nervous okay what if he doesn't wanna marry me after what I did to him I hit him and screamed at him no man would want to marry a woman who would do that" I said tearing up remembering Alex's hurt face when I yelled at him Vira came to my side and hugged me "hey there, there. He will marry you he loves you alright he wouldn't do anything to hurt you in any way you were upset and that's okay but you're fine now you're both fine right" she said rubbing my shoulders as Hailey grabbed a tissue and soaked up the tears from my eyes. I nodded "he will love you as his princess and wife" she said as she caressed my cheek I calmed down and smiled at her. My mother came to my side with a mirror in hand. The beautiful black lace dress was perfect and poofy. This will be my first time getting married to anyone and I hope it will be my last. My mother looked at me and kissed me on my forehead "you look beautiful my sweet angel" she said then she hugged me tightly I hugged back then pulled away. My father opened the door and held out his hand "you ready princess?" He asked, dressed in a black suit. I smiled and hugged him as well "yes papa" I said he smiled at me and took my hand and we walked out the room together.

Alex

I stood at the altar. There were a bunch of people that had to stand for it. God this was gonna be interesting to explain to my family hey I got sober and look I'm married now shit my thoughts stopped when slow music began to play and people began sitting and shutting up. A woman in a light purple poofy dress and raven black hair ran inside and stood next to the bridesmaids then looked at me and smiled sweetly at me. It was comforting in a way. The big doors ahead of me opened up and a little girl with white hair and a black dress came down the aisle throwing violet petals around doing little twirls little 'awws and laughs were heard during it then she stopped in front of me and held out a small peddle for me. I smiled and took it and patted her head. She giggled and went to one of the bridesmaids holding her arms up for her "mommy I did it!" She giggled at her mother. I smiled at this wondering what being a father would be like with Jaci. One of the grooms man taped my shoulder and pointed ahead of me. I swear I was almost knocked off my feet Jaci looked so beautiful it could kill me right here and now. Fuck it was  I was gonna marry this woman shit what if this was going to fast fuck! Idiot stop thinking like that look at her. She stepped up to me and her father nodded at me and kissed his baby girl on the head and stood with the groomsmen. The pastor stood before us and nodded at me but I couldn't take my eyes off Jaci everything to her smile, laugh, body, mind fuck I love it all that I didn't even bother listening to anything outside. "Do you take Ms Jaci Shadow to be your wife?" He asked I held Jaci's hand looking at the beautiful ring on her finger I smiled and said "I do". The man smiled and asked the same for Jaci she almost squealed saying ''I do I chuckled "I now pronounce you husband and wife King and Queen, you may kiss your bride" he ended. I pulled down the Vail on her pretty face and she was blushing looking at me. I smiled and caressed her cheek and kissed her gently. Everyone cheered and clapped as I held her close pulling away chuckling as she laughed as well.

________________________________________________________

We all sat at the dinner table and the food tasted amazing. The same little girl that was throwing the pedals had a face full of cake in her mouth with a silly little evil grin on her face. I cackled at the sight, I felt a hand tapping my shoulder and I looked at Jaci having a fork of cake pointed to me. I opened my mouth for her to spoon feed me then a flash blinded my eyes and looked to see a photographer standing there with a camera giving us a thumbs up laughing. "You set me up didn't you" I asked Jaci accusingly "I plead the fifth'' she said I chuckled and kissed her cheek as another flash came by "okay I swear I didn't plan that'' she said holding her hands up. I held her cheek and kissed her gently, some people 'ooing' then another flick of the camera.