Usually at 5:30 in the morning. The third floor always looks as if it got caught in a storm. Boys running here and there to get ready , and to reach the ground on time to prevent karan's wrath.

But today something was not right. They were looking very tired, they were not running , hell they were not even walking they were literally dragging themselves . Their faces looked as if they didn't sleep at all the whole night.

He reached his room and saw siddharth and rahul sleeping. He shook his head and went to wake them up.

Kunj - "Siddharth bhai utho. Rahul uth ja. Training ke liye late ho jaayenge. " He started shaking them both.

Siddharth- "Sone.. De na kunj. Body bohot dard kar rhi hai " He mumbled while turning his face to the other side.

Kunj shook his head and said "Bhai utho. Late ho jaaoge toh bhaiya aapko bohot maarenge. Rahul uth ja bhai late ho jaayenge. Firse punishment mil jaayegi "

They both stirred in their sleep and siddharth asked "Kya time ho rha hai kunj? "

Kunj- "5:30 ho gye hai bhai aadhe ghante mai training hai uth jao jaldi se "

They both unwillingly woke up and started getting ready for the hectic day.

They were in pretty bad state as compared to the other boys because after dismissing the boys, vaibhav screwed both of them for one hour extra.

While going towards the ground kunj asked "Aaj sabko kya hua hai? Sab itne thake thake kyu lag rhe hai bhai? "

Siddharth and rahul then told him everything that happened yesterday night and kunj was very shocked .

Siddharth- "Tu bach gya itni grand screwing se " He said

Kunj smiled and said "Toh aap jealous ho? " He asked teasingly.

Siddharth whacked him not so hard and said "Bohot smile nikal rhi hai na teri. Ruk tujhe batata hu abhi " He said and kunj ran away from him.

They reached the and their training started.

The Junior most batch was not performing upto level and the instructors and trainers understood that the seniors are the reason behind this.

But karan kept pushing their levels and eventually they got very tired and some of the cadets even had to go to the medcare.

That day their football practice got cancelled because almost half of the boys were in the medcare getting treated.

Now it was dinner time and after helping in the mess kunj went to eat the dinner with his Batchmates.

While eating dinner----
Kunj- "Aapko pata hai aaj dinner ke baad kuch hone waala hai " He said

Siddharth- "Ab kya hone waala hai yaar bas mujhse ab kuch sehen nhi hoga " He whined.

Kunj- "Aree aapko kuch nhi hone waala but kisi orr ke saath kuch hoga " He said and told them everything about the incident with Aryan.

Kunj- "Toh isliye jaldi se dinner kro orr mere saath ground mai chalo " He said.

Rahul shook his head and said "Naah baba na mai kahi nhi jaa rha. Agar kisi ne dekh liya toh bohot maar padegi " He said

Kunj- "Abe maar kyu padegi. Hum log koi chori thodi ker rhe hai. Orr campus ke andar toh hum kabhi bhi kahi bhi jaa sakte hai na " He said

Siddharth- "But kunj agar Aryan bhaiya ne tujhe nhi btaya toh iska matlab voh baat humare matlab ki nhi hogi na " He tried to make him understand. But kunj was not ready to step back.