Hiding

"Mus, what were you thinking?" My brother yells at me, as he pulls me behind him through the crowd of people.
"I didn't do anything, Jake!" I yell, still shocked from what had happened.
"Why did you even look at them?" Jake says, opening my car door and then pushing me in. He then went around the car and sat in his seat. When he started driving, his knuckles turned white because he was holding the steering wheel so tightly.
"Jake, what is it about them, that you are so scared?" I asked him, placing my hand on his shoulder. Jake stopped the car in the middle of the road and turned to look at me.
"I am sorry, Mus. It's just that, they are really bad people and I don't want you to fall into the wrong hands." He said, with a glum expression on his face. Jake then lifted his hands, and brought them to my neck, he pushed my hair aside and lightly touched the mark on my neck.
"He's marked you," Jake said, sighing.
"What do you mean marked me?" I asked him alarmed.
"Harry is the leader of a very bad gang, Mus. He is known for drug dealing, murdering and kidnapping. Whenever he wants something, he gets it without fail and now it's you who he wants. He wants to now play with your emotions and toy around with you and once he's done either he'll kill you or dump you. But you know what, I won't let that happen, you are going to go into hiding for a few weeks until he forgets about you." Jake said, and then he started the car and made a U turn.
"Where are we going, Jake?" I asked him, shocked that a gangster was now after me.
"You're going to live in a hotel for a few weeks, until he forgets you," Jake said, stopping in front of a posh looking hotel. We both entered the hotel and Jake told me to go sit down on the sofa, while he booked me a room. When I sat down, I started to think about all that had happened today. I was now wanted by a gang leader, a dangerous gang leader; this was the first thought that came to my mind.
"Mus, come on!" My brother yelled, from the lobby. I got up and followed him to the elevator, once we were in the elevator he pressed floor number six. The doors opened up to the sixth floor and we both stepped out. He then walked all the way over to the end of the hall, where he swiped the key and the door opened up. He gestured for me to enter and I did, followed by him.
"Mus, I have to leave now. It won't be long before somebody realizes that we left the party but didn't go home. I will send your belongings tomorrow, okay?" He asked me rubbing my cheek. I nodded, tears threatening to leave my eyes.
"Stay safe, bye." Jake said, before exiting the door. I was too tired to change into a robe, so I simply lay on the bed and fell asleep.
Next morning, I woke up to the sound of the bell. I got up and opened the door, a woman was standing there with a bag in her hand.
"Ms. Smith, right?" She asked me and when I nodded, she handed me the duffel bag. I took it and sat on the bed, when I opened it the first thing I saw was a piece of paper. I took it out and written on it was 'I love you'. Then I saw my phone, I took it out and saw that it had four missed calls and two messages. I checked as to who had called and it was an unknown number. Then I checked the messages and the first one read,
'It was nice meeting you' H x
The second read,
'Why aren't you answering my calls?' H x
I didn't have to think twice, because I knew exactly who had sent it. I had seen enough films to know that he could track my phone, so I immediately switched it off. Then I heard a knock on my door, I got up to open it. Since my door had no peephole, I asked
"Who is it?"
"Room service, madam," an Irish accent replied back. I opened the door and knew that it was the biggest mistake of my life.