Chapter 5: Sole of a Hero

Rivera household
After reconnecting with his family in Miracle City, Shiro was now staying with them, living in the spare bedroom that is shared with Señor Chapi. Thankfully, Shiro did not need to share with the same room as the parrot as he used his job money to get Señor Chapi a better cage for him to sleep in, plus it was also easy to clean. Shiro also used his job money to help make the room feel like home.

 Shiro also used his job money to help make the room feel like home

Shiro: Man, can't believe I got most of this stuff for a steal.

Shiro remembers going out to buy stuff at a thrift store that also doubled as a pawn shop until it got attacked by some robber but it wasn't an issue when he turned to El Gato. The owner was so thankful he got a discount allowing him to get all this stuff for a good price.

Shiro then hears his stomach growling.

Shiro: I am going to make myself something to eat.

Shiro then leaves the room, and once he did he saw Manny and Frida lounging around while Little Mule was spinning soccer balls on his ears. Shiro spots Frida and frowns.

Shiro: Okay, why is the blue hair witch here?

Frida: Hey, who are you calling a blue hair witch?!

Manny: Shiro, be nice! I know you don't like Frida about what happened a few days ago.

Frida: What do you mean a few days ago? I never met this kid before also who is he?

Manny: Oh this is my cousin Shiro. He is from Japan.

Frida understood but was confused as to why Shiro was glaring at her.

Frida: Dude, you okay?

Shiro: Really? You don't remember me? How about I jog your memory?!

Shiro then walks over to the couch and picks up one of the pillows, and throws it at Frida's face knocking her off the couch.

Frida: What the heck is your problem?! I did nothing to you!

Shiro: You tried to waste me using my cousin's superpowered alter ego!

Frida's eyes widened in shock upon hearing that statement.

Frida: What, I did no such thing! I only tried to get even with some hoody kid.

Shiro just pinched the bridge of his nose before going back to his room and putting on the hoody and once it was on, Frida recognized him.

Frida: You are the hoody kid?!

Shiro: Yeah, I am the hoody kid, Estúpida!

Frida then scratches her head and now feels bad.

Frida: Look I am sorry but you should have apologized for bumping into me.

Shiro: I did, you idiot, but you didn't hear it because you were pigheaded!