Chapter 3: Cat meets Tiger

After seeing the city and making a friend on the way Shiro was seen in a motel.

Inside his motel room, Shiro was seen laying down in a bed looking at the ceiling

Shiro: Tomorrow will be my second day in this city. Hopefully, things will be different.

Shiro then got comfortable and closed his eyes.

Shiro: To a new tomorrow.

Shiro's dream
Shiro was seen back in Osaka still destroyed which made him sad.

Shiro: The same dream again which means it's close by.

Shiro looks around for something to use as a weapon but as he does he hears squawking and turns to see a crow sitting on a lamppost.

Shiro: A crow?

Shiro then sees the crow fly over to him and lands on his shoulder.

Shiro: Hey, there little buddy I need you to leave. This place is dangerous. You need to get out here before that flaming tiger finds me.

The crow just stares at him before the sound of a roar could be heard. Both Shiro and the crow see the flaming tiger.

Shiro: Buddy you need to go.

The Crow finally gets off Shiro and starts flying away. Shiro sighed in relief as the crow left and then turned to the Flaming Tiger.

Shiro: I am ready for round two.

The flaming tiger roared and Shiro got ready to run. Suddenly the crow comes back and drops something from its talons which Shiro catches and sees it's a key.

Shiro: A key?

Shiro looked confused as to what the key was for until he quickly dodged as the flaming tiger tried to pounce him.

Shiro: I will figure it out later!

Shiro kept running as the flaming tiger chased him. Shiro keeps running and as he does he sees the crow again and starts squawking as it flies in the air. Shiro then saw the crow circling the area and found something so he decided to head to that area.

Shiro: Please be an exit!

Shiro continued running and as he does the flaming tiger fired a fireball from its mouth. Shiro then turns his head and saw the fireball coming at him.

Shiro: Uh oh.

Shiro then slides to the floor and the fireball misses him. Shiro quickly gets up to his feet and runs faster to get away from the tiger. As Shiro kept running he sees the crow standing on top of a door in the middle of the road.

Shiro: Sweet I can finally leave!

Shiro then runs to the door and tries to open it and when he did it didn't budge.