Mrs. Ross let out a chuckle before she started speaking, “Hey, isn’t that the boy you were sleeping with when Lacey Skyped you?” I tried not to spit my water out as I brang the glass back down to the table. The water went down the wrong way I thought as I coughed and pounded my fist onto my chest, trying not to choke.

The table was erupted into “WHAT?” and “WHEN?” As I desperately tried to get some air into my lungs.

“Oh no, no, I didn’t mean it like that, once when Lacey Skyped Valerie when she was in LA, Niall was sleeping next to her. I don’t think they, made the bed rock if you catch my drift.” Mrs. Ross laughed.

I placed my head in my hands as my cheeks glowed with embarrassment.

“Oh my gosh, Niall is redder then my lipstick!” Danielle exclaimed.

“Enough, enough, since I have to be the bigger person here, I say enough of embarrassing the two before they burst.” Mr. Ross said, his voice shaking with laughter.

“Thank you.” I said sarcastically as I finally managed to look up.

Everyone let out a couple of last laughs before the conversation died down.

*

A good half an hour had passed since then, and we were all in the middle of eating our dinner.

“Are you excited to start school?” Louis asked trying to start a conversation.

 “I guess, but I don’t want the other kids not to like me because I may look different.” Lacey sighed.

I looked over at Mrs. Ross who shook her head, as if saying that Lacey often worried about this subject.

“Look Lacey, I’m going to be straight forward with you. Sometimes, people aren’t always nice, and if they don’t like you just because you don’t have hair on your head, that is there lost. Never change yourself for others. It will always be there loss that they didn’t get to be friends with such an amazing person. Personally, I didn’t get along with that many people growing up. I had a big mouth and didn’t know when to control it, I never had many friends. However, with that being said, I didn’t need them. Niall was literally my other half and it didn’t matter what others thought about me. It did get to me sometimes, but now that I look back on it, I ask myself why. Why did I care what they thought? Look at me now, living this life with all these opportunities to try new things. What the people bullied me about doesn’t matter anymore. I want you to know, if anyone makes you sad, talk to me about it. Don’t keep it bottled in. Understand that you are better then what they might convince you to be. Also, with that being said, I doubt anyone will be mean to you. You will fit in beautifully because of your amazing personality.”

Lacey looked at me, her soft eyes understanding “I thought about wearing wig. But I thought it over. You’re right.  I don’t need hair on my head for people to like me.”

“I’m so happy you understand however, if someone does get you mad-”

“I’ll beat the life out of them.” Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Josh said at the same exact time.

Lacey let out a small giggle as Harry took her hand in his “I’ve never had a younger sister. Now, I do. And I promise to take great care of you, and if you need anything, I’m just a call away.”

“That goes for all of us. I personally do have little sisters, and I would love another.” Louis said his voice so soft with motions.

“I still can’t believe I’m sitting here with One Direction. Like what? How is this even possible?” Lacey said placing her head in between her hands.