{~} 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫 {~}

Start from the beginning

{~} With The Gang {~}

"Hiccup! There are Deadly Nadder's attacking us left and right! We can't see them coming!" Astrid shouted

"Keep fighting!" Dagur ordered

"Can we though?!" Snotlout yelled

The dragons roared in distress with each surprise attack.

"Could we get a plan!" Tuffnut questioned

"Yeah! Can't take forever!" Ruffnut exclaimed

"Windshear! Blast!" Heather yelled

"Meatlug! Look out!" Fishlegs shouted

Thankfully Fishmeat was safe at Gobber's place.

"We can't keep doing this!" Hiccup said

{~} Your Point Of View {~}

Eight Nadder's seemed too much for them to handle, they took the wrong approach and tried to face them head on.

You looked over and saw that your brother and his Night Fury were being targeted, normal when you got the last Night Fury as your best friend.

A Deadly Nadder flexed it's spines and got ready to blast, you noticed that the Nadder was about to pounce on top of Hiccup and his Night Fury.

"Glaivedriver!" You shouted

Glaivedriver shrieked before coming out of the clouds and pouncing on top of the Nadder causing it to fall before spraying acid at another which made the rider fall, 2 down and four to go. Not too bad.

You plunged your dagger into a rider before Glaivedriver impaled the Nadder, afterwards Glaivedriver swung back to cut a rider on the arm which made the Nadder fly.

Afterwards Glaivedriver had taken on two Nadder's and two riders, he tied his tail around one before swinging it into the other sending both of them into the sea.

Glaivedriver flew in place and hissed at the Nadder's that were falling below him in terror, after they hit the water Glaivedriver shrilled in victory.

"That's our mystery dragon!" Fishlegs shouted

Since you were stood on top of Glaivedriver it was pretty obvious you were his rider.

Glaivedriver growled at the new dragons.

You took off your helmet slowly.

"Told you I'd see you again." You smiled

"Y/N!" Hiccup exclaimed

"I thought you were dead!" Astrid said

"This shouldn't be really happy, Jorgensons can't be overjoyed!" Snotlout yelled

"A new dragon rider!" Ruffnut smiled

"Finally!" Tuffnut shouted

"A new sibling?" A woman asked

"My dearest sibling! No offence." Dagur stated

"Must be a surprise to see me, especially on a dragon. Well, I always love family reunions. Let's get started!" You said

Glaivedriver sheathed his tusks before gliding in circles around the inner cloud.

Everyone seemed elated because you were there and weren't dead, especially Hiccup. His dragon must've been informed about you so he was pretty happy too.

"Ah. Getting pretty dark, how about I show up to Berk tomorrow to pay a visit." You suggested

"You could totally grab your stuff and move there!" Hiccup offered

"Glaivedriver?" You said

Glaivedriver roared happily, you were surprised but he actually said yes. The island could get a little boring so you didn't judge.

"It's a yes! Don't worry, my dragon here can carry everything. I don't have much." You reassured

You saluted to the team before Glaivedriver disappeared into the clouds.

"Well, you ready to get off that island once and for all? We don't need to if you're uncomfortable." You smiled

Glaivedriver roared at you in confusion, uncomfortable? You noticed Glaivedriver had gotten bored of the island long ago so a new start with dragons who will socialize with him is absolutely amazing.

"Let's pack up our stuff when we get back then. Remember, you don't need to do anything with the dragons if you don't want to. You aren't required to make any friends." You stated

Glaivedriver nodded before picking up on a draft of wind.

You had gotten back to your camp quickly. You decided to go straight to sleep but Glaivedriver had decided to take another nightly hunt, not for dragons though. He had indicated earlier he'd hunt for some sheep to make mutton.

You were excited to see how Berk has changed, your new sibling, Hiccup and Dagur. Back then you and Dagur didn't get along much but he usually brought things from Berserker Island just to show off. Despite being annoying you listened to him, eventually he stopped picking on you at times.