{~} 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔒𝔣 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 {~}

You had spent yesterday fishing with Glaivedriver, so you had decided to spent today spying on dragon hunters.

It was nighttime meaning Glaivedriver had the freedom to sneak around as much as he'd like, he wasn't going on a hunt tonight but he still needed something to keep him entertained.

You grabbed your dagger before hopping onto Glaivedriver.

"Straight to their camp, land somewhere in the woods." You said

Glaivedriver roared in response and took off towards the clouds.

It was always peaceful up there, no one to disturb you.

"You sure you won't be bothered by this? Of course we could go back so you can hunt." You said

Glaivedriver shrieked at you before shaking his head and roaring once more at you.

"If you say so." You stated

Glaivedriver seemed to pick up high speeds once he had found a draft of wind.

Not long after the camp could be seen and it wasn't as busy as it would be in the morning but hunters were still on patrol.

Glaivedriver roared before landing on the outskirts in the woods.

"I wonder what those weird troughs are for, I don't think they feed their hunters raw fish either." You stated

Glaivedriver began drooling on the bush.

"Are you seriously still hungry? You just had a bucket of fish!" You whispered

Glaivedriver broke out of the trance and roared at you in annoyance before walking off.

You walked behind him while looking at the hunters whom were either sleeping on the job or actually doing their job and keeping watch.

Glaivedriver growled at the hunter sleeping before turning his gaze on something else.

"What's that?" You asked

A large flock of... something?

"Why aren't they doing anything?" You questioned

Glaivedriver roared in confusion since the hunters were staring directly at whatever it was.

You squinted and soon saw the heads of dragons and chains strung up on them, the dragon was spiky and definitely Sharp Class.

Deadly Nadder's.

"What're Deadly Nadder's doing here all chained up?" You wondered

Glaivedriver hissed before making a rattling noise once more.

You saw hunters riding them and pulling on the chains, they were being enslaved and ridden by hunters? Why would they ever think of that and with such a dragon too, Gronckles would've been a better way to go or even Singetails like they did years ago.

"Why not just get Singetails, they know how to train them because some of those hunters work here now. Why go for a new species?" You said

Glaivedriver roared at you before sheathing his tusks to move into the bush a little more for a better view.

The Nadder's landed and roared at each other before lowering themselves to let the hunters off.

"Let's go to the other side and see what those cages are for, it's needs to be connected to all of this." You said

Glaivedriver turned and began running so you did too, Glaivedriver didn't make much noise which was pretty surprising.

Once reaching the other side you began to try and catch your breath, Glaivedriver was pretty fast but it was expected. Strike Class.

"You should really teach me how to run faster sometime, could really use it." You joked

Glaivedriver rolled his eyes before staring at the cages and the hunters walking over with the entire flock of Nadder's.

Multiple guards with spears began to threaten to impale the Deadly Nadder's which was enough to get them into the cage. 

The Nadder riders shut the cages and began walking away, Glaivedriver didn't like the hunters behaviour. Did he ever like the hunters behaviour?

Yes, Glaivedriver is a predator to those dragons but forcing them to do something wasn't exactly something he liked. He preferred to let them have a slow and or fast death, not one that threatens their life.

"Glaivedriver- if you think about going to save and then hunt them it's gonna be pretty bad for you." You stated

Glaivedriver screeched at you before staring back at the Nadder's roaring to each other from within the cages.

You looked at a hunter whom was checking on them but his eyes seemed to lock onto the spot in the woods where you were.

Glaivedriver shot acid at him which would eventually bring him to his demise.

"Glaivedriver! Into the air pal!" You ordered

You got onto Glaivedriver before he flew up into the clouds without anyone seeing him.

"Straight to camp, you can hunt there." You stated

Glaivedriver caught the draft of wind again and began to ride it back, it increased his speed by lots which is something you loved about Glaivedriver. Of course, he's faster than regular Deathgrippers because he's a Titan Wing but he sure does have quite the brain.

If you were a dragon, thankfully you weren't, you would've never thought of riding drafts of wind if you needed to get somewhere.

"Those Deadly Nadder's, I get it now. They're easier to control and have better blindspots. Singetails don't have much. They're also easier to get chains on and easier to breed, that Krogan guy died with the secret of training them." You stated

Glaivedriver roared before landing at the camp.

"Go have some fun pal, you earned it." You smiled

Glaivedriver unsheathed his tusks before running into the woods.

You began to take off your armour and set it up against a tree, you placed your dagger in the bucket of water right beside the tree.

You didn't bother starting a fire because you'd be asleep pretty soon, Glaivedriver would be asleep in a few hours on top of a tree so you didn't need to worry.

You grabbed the blanket and yawned after having to stretch for it, sadly you always manage to place it just out of your reach when you're gonna need it the next day.

You yawned before turning over to face a rock that blocked out the nearby light.

You went to sleep a little while after since a nearby Night Terror kept calling out to its friends, most dragons on the island don't know what keeps killing them off but the Yaks know and are careful about wandering around at night.

Pretty smart if you ask anyone, Yaks weren't entirely creatures that care about predators until they actually see them. They care lots after seeing them.