{~} 𝔒𝔟𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 {~}

You had spent yesterday doing absolutely nothing, a very unproductive day.

You were currently looking through your notebook to see if you had everything written down about Deathgripper's, best you could do since you didn't exactly have any other things that needed to get done.

You had noticed something in the notebook that shocked you, it wasn't anything big or something that you wrote down a long time ago that would be useful in the present.

Glaivedriver watched you look through the notebook since he didn't even wanna go hunting at this hour, too bored to try and do something.

You had noticed that you didn't write down anything about Glaivedriver's scales and what he could endure, you thought you wrote everything down years ago but you most likely missed something. Probably wouldn't think it was important.

"Pal? Could I have a tiny demonstration of what you can withstand?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared in excitement and got up.

"Let's go to the beach for this, less destructive place." You suggested

Glaivedriver bounded off towards the beach so you grabbed everything and went there too, you put on your armour first since it was made out of Glaivedriver's shed scales and you didn't wanna be harmed in the process.

Glaivedriver was already at the beach prepping for the things he was about to show you.

You sat down with your pencil and notebook, Glaivedriver was about to proudly show you everything he could do.

Glaivedriver spit acid which didn't ignite, it wasn't windy at all.

Glaivedriver stepped in the acid and roared happily, he was immune to hit own acid which made lots of sense since he did battle with it. It's like a Monstrous Nightmare burning themselves when igniting their gel.

"Nice!" You exclaimed

You gave a thumbs up and wrote that down quickly, you used another page and titled it as the scale section. You drew Glaivedriver in the acid for reference.

Glaivedriver used his wings to ignite the flames using the wind it created, Deathgripper's had powerful wings which was something you already took note of.

Glaivedriver roared happily before running through the fire and ending up near a tree unscathed and unhurt meaning he could withstand being in fire for a period of time, it'd come in handy when those Deadly Nadder's decided to attack you.

"Nice, now I know I can stop avoiding fire. Easier to walk through it." You shrugged

You flipped the page and added one just for that with notes and a drawing for reference.

Glaivedriver then ran over to you and roared indicating for you to write something down that he was unable to demonstrate.

"Uh... how many shots can you withstand?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared at you to write down that he could withstand blasts from multiple different dragons at the same time, you didn't doubt him but it was a matter of how much he could withstand.

You'd save that for later though.

You wrote down that he had incredible endurance and gave a reference to it, you referenced a Zippleback firing at Glaivedriver and him withstanding it since you didn't really know what else to draw him with. He'd get offended if you drew a Gronckle.

"Oh! I should probably make a section about your wings, I haven't made anything about that yet." You stated

Glaivedriver ran back to his demonstrating spot and began flapping his wings which caused the sand to move indicating he had a strong wind blast.

You wrote that down and gave a drawing of it exactly how Glaivedriver had shown it.

"Next!" You exclaimed

Glaivedriver flew into the air and once reaching the correct altitude he began to barrel roll into the sand, you probably should've wrote down the barrel rolling thing first.

You wrote that down and drew Glaivedriver diving in the same formations he was just in.

"Anything else? After we'll head back to camp." You promised

Glaivedriver began to flap his wings, you noticed the spines that were under them which could be used for impaling other things when diving.

"Okay..." You replied

You drew the spines and then drew Glaivedriver before writing about it in the section, afterwards you closed the notebook and got up to dust yourself off.

Glaivedriver roared happily before running towards camp and once you felt like it you had began running too.

You threw the notebook towards the stump you had kept it against recently before sitting down beside Glaivedriver.

"Since you'll be going on your nightly hunt soon. You want some water or mutton?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared before drinking from the bucket of water meant for him and just for him, afterwards you tossed him a piece of mutton which he ate happily and spit out the bones after.

You grabbed the bones carefully before throwing them off somewhere since you didn't exactly like seeing bones from Glaivedriver in the morning, you always had to remove them whilst half asleep which was never a good experience.

Glaivedriver roared happily before bounding off into the forest where he would go hunting, he went West this time and it was most likely to try and pick off a Monstrous Nightmare or two which he'd eat right after.

You decided to lay down and try to get some rest since you didn't really feel like eating nor starting a fire, you came to the conclusion that Glaivedriver could find his way back on his own.

You stretched and yawned before going to think about your brother, he really did it.

He changed Berk, for the better and had made some friends too. You weren't there to watch him but you were proud nonetheless. He even trained a Night Fury to prove it too.

You erased the topic from your mind, it was all you ever thought about lately and you didn't want it to limit your sleeping since you'd need it.

You yawned once more and flipped over before grabbing the hide and putting it over yourself which made you extremely tired.

You fell asleep after a while of trying to stop yourself from thinking about the topic, you knew you'd see him again so it was mentally exhausting when trying to stop yourself from dwelling anywhere relatively near or around the topic.