{~} 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔰 {~}

{~} This Is Set 16 Yrs Later, You're 26 & Hiccup's 21 - Could Be Wrong Ngl {~}

You were putting out the fire you had started earlier, you heard a sort of rattling noise. More like a roar from something, or someone.

"Come on Glaivedriver, I know exactly what you want." You stated

Glaivedriver hopped out of the tree and ran over to you, he sheathed his tusks so that you could scratch his chin.

"Let me guess, you wanna go hunting because you're hungry." You said

Glaivedriver whined before roaring and pointing his tail at the armour you had laid on the ground, I guess it would be time consuming since you hadn't noticed any dragon hunters anywhere near you.

"Oh fine. I'll go with you, as long as you don't run us into trouble." You stated

Glaivedriver nodded before you got on your armour, you hadn't worn it in a few days.

You grabbed your dagger before flicking it a few times and just as it used to, the dagger ignited so you quickly put it out using a bucket of water you kept just incase.

"Well then, we're all set. Y'know, I'm so glad you don't have the room for a saddle." You said

Glaivedriver roared before he unsheathed his tusks and nudged you a little.

"Let's go pal, I'd say we search the far side of the island for a hunter or two, we could also try our luck with a full Yak since the Nadder's are migrating." You said

Glaivedriver shrieked happily before you hopped onto him, he took off immediately and flew into the clouds to get a better view of the island.

"Y'know, we could totally go get some dragon if you'd like." You stated

Glaivedriver whined, he must've really wanted Yak since he's usually all for dragon.

"Fine, we'll go pick off a Yak or two." You said

Glaivedriver locked in on a target, an adult Yak whom strayed too far from the herd.

"Nice eyesight. I'll take this one if you don't mind, you're most likely gonna alert the others and we can't take that risk." You smiled

Glaivedriver made a rattling noise before diving onto a tree and sitting there.

You got off of Glaivedriver and onto a sturdy branch, Glaivedriver clung to at least five branches at once just to keep himself up.

The Yak bellowed whilst it ate some grass.

You studied the animal, it was completely unaware it was about to be killed although you put respect into it. You usually ate everything that was edible or saved it for later, you usually would make a blanket out of the fur for you or Glaivedriver.

You dropped down and swung on top of the animal that began to try and get you off.

You impaled the Yak using your dagger and it had still fussed around before succumbing to the venom already swirling around all veins.

The Yak dropped dead so the Deathgripper in the tree had came out of hiding to inspect the body, making sure it was dead.

"Have I ever told you how good your poison is?" You asked

Glaivedriver roared happily before impaling the Yak using his tusks which was able to lift it off the ground.

"That's... unsettling." You stated

Glaivedriver bounded into the woods and back towards camp, it was like he didn't have any extra weight on top of him.

Your dragon was a little bit odd compared to others, yes, he loved you quite a lot but he didn't really open up to you lots about certain details when he went hunting or why he came back all scratched up. You loved him because of that.

You picked off a piece of Yak fur from your armour before checking for more although it was pointless because Yak fur was a dark brown just like your armour. Dark brown and black were not colours that stood out against each other.

You made it to the camp not long after walking in the direction Glaivedriver had ran off in.

You looked down on the ground and Glaivedriver seemed to be drooling over the body.

"Glaivedriver! If you were that hungry I would've came here faster!" You exclaimed

Glaivedriver hopped away from the body before you created the fire, you began cooking certain parts that Glaivedriver would love.

Glaivedriver would eat the Yak whole so you'd eat the leftovers from yesterday.

The Yak cooked quickly, well, Glaivedriver had eaten some of the stuff before it was cooked which didn't surprise you at all.

"You can enjoy that while I enjoy this." You stated

{~} 6 Hours Later {~}

You were laying down while Glaivedriver was in the woods hunting Monstrous Nightmares.

Glaivedriver rarely slept beside you since he's usually out hunting at night, Glaivedriver was pretty enthusiastic about hunting at night under the cover of darkness.

You heard a shriek in the woods and saw flames, most likely Glaivedriver making the first kill of the night.

You weren't exactly too into killing dragons but Glaivedriver did have his needs, he was your responsibility and depriving him of the food he was supposed to eat in the wild wasn't exactly caring for him.

You dragged a blanket over and placed it on top of you, the fire was still going so you were still pretty warm and Glaivedriver would be able to find his way back incase anything backfired.

You didn't think anything would backfire but Glaivedriver did tend to get a little confident about certain dragons and his abilities.

You heard clacks around you, clicks from a tail.

Glaivedriver had most likely finished eating so he'd be going on another hunt. Most likely to prey on Gronckles since he's pretty fond of eating them.

You fell asleep not too long after since everything fell quiet, most likely Glaivedriver in a cave either chasing something or chasing someone.

You had a good sleep although Glaivedriver made lots of noise once he came back to camp, eventually Glaivedriver seemed to go on another hunt since you were still half asleep.

Other than that, disturbances in the night didn't seem to happen like it usually does and thank Odin for that since Glaivedriver would've been real annoyed with nearby dragons if you couldn't go flying with him in the morning.