{~} 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 {~}

It was the next day so you and Glaivedriver would be creating a plan, the next day would be when a large amount of boats go out so you'd strike there.

You knew that the Deadly Nadder's would probably be air support so you'd need to take care of them too, you couldn't have sixteen arrows going at you and fifteen Deadly Nadder spines going at you and expect to dodge everything.

Glaivedriver roared happily as you laid out multiple things on the ground to represent certain things, Viggo and Ryker were the pencils, you and Glaivedriver were the scales, the Deadly Nadder's were the sticks.

"Okay, we've got Viggo and Ryker along with the hunters on the boats, the Nadder fliers are in the sky. That gives us two things to handle. We could probably stick to the clouds and take the fliers out one by one. We'll go for Viggo and Ryker afterwards." You said

Glaivedriver stared at the sticks which were being pushed to the side to indicate they weren't a problem anymore.

"They would probably be below deck so we'll take out the top first, you're in the air while I'm on the deck. After you and I will go below deck and take out the hunters there and then find Viggo and Ryker, as soon as we find them don't waste anytime. I give you full permission to start blasting things with acid. They probably know we're coming." You stated

Glaivedriver sat down beside you and stared at the pieces.

"Now we need to deal with the other ships, or we deal with them first." You shrugged

Glaivedriver roared at the notebook you placed as a boat.

"Okay. There's probably at least twenty hunters on each boat, twenty five if they're being extra careful." You said

The Deathgripper beside you seemed to enjoy the plan, he was a key part in executing it.

"We'll throw them off deck, Poison them or trap them. Afterwards you'll spew acid onto the boat and since it's corrosive it'll seep and end up below deck. We'll do that with the other boats too." You explained

You then pushed over your dagger and the pencils that represented Viggo and Ryker.

"Afterwards we'll go for a swim to make sure Viggo and Ryker aren't gonna surface or make it back, you can make a few small waves with your wingbeats if you'd like to make sure this happens." You offered

Glaivedriver roared in agreement before laying down to make himself comfortable.

"These two most likely have weapons on them, well, mainly Ryker but Viggo might have a crossbow on him with a dragon root arrow or two. We'll need to deal with Viggo first since Ryker is an easy target, he's not too dangerous if you know how to deal with him. Good thing we do." You smiled

You knew that the plan would most likely be foiled if Hiccup and his friends had showed up but your main goal was to make sure your brother didn't need to deal with them or get hurt while dealing with them.

You didn't want his dragon to get hurt either, from what you had seen the two were attached to each other just like you and Glaivedriver.

Yes, Glaivedriver usually didn't go out hunting with you and usually wasn't there when you woke up but it was an understanding. Glaivedriver was a dragon whom stuck to his instincts yet always cared for you, you were someone who stuck to their instincts and let Glaivedriver have his own freedom.

"We'll leave to attack when the sun rises, if we do end up seeing Hiccup and his friends please don't attack them. Although I cannot control your instincts and change your species I'm asking this of you. You don't need to trust them." You pleaded

Glaivedriver roared happily and sheathed his tusks before nudging you, he understood and wouldn't. Glaivedriver had an understanding towards you.

"Thanks pal. For everything." You smiled

Glaivedriver proportioned his tail straight into the air before getting up and looking around.

"You can go hunting now, I assume you're smelling something! Just make sure you get enough rest for the morning." You said

Glaivedriver roared happily and rubbed up against you before unsheathing his tusks and sprinted off into the woods, you decided that you'd cook some mutton. You had noticed Glaivedriver had brought some sheep over for you.

You started the fire and began to cook, you weren't the best at it but it was still decent.

In the meantime you decided to lay out the blankets before you forgot.

You got up and grabbed some hide and laid it out on the ground before grabbing another piece before laying it out next to the already placed hide.

"Huh." You said

Glaivedriver roared from inside the woods and you assumed he was chasing a Night Terror since small audible screeches could be heard.

The mutton was done so you grabbed a piece and after it cooled down you ate a little bit, you put the rest into a basket where you usually filled it up with leftover foods, fish had it's own basket since it usually made other goods smell bad upon contact.

You heard movement in the woods and out came a Deathgripper whom had just eaten.

"Hey Glaivedriver! Didn't know you'd be back that quickly." You shrugged

Glaivedriver came up beside you happily and roared.

"You hungry? Made some of that mutton you had brought me." You said

You sat up and grabbed the basket before bringing it over to Glaivedriver.

"Water's over there. Need it?" You asked

Glaivedriver hissed so you had brought over the basket of water before Glaivedriver began to drink.

Once Glaivedriver had finished he bounded off into the woods and you had laid back down comfortably, you knew he'd be back right after you fell asleep.

You yawned and stretched before getting into a comfortable position that someone could sleep in, you kept thinking about the next day.

You fell asleep before Glaivedriver had gotten back, you knew that he came back right after doing a quick patrol of the camp since he didn't want any angry dragons running in during the night.