2

It was Mizuki's first day of U

It was Mizuki's first day of U.A. and she was already late. But it wasn't her fault, it was the villain who decided to play Lego with some cars, and then the hero who decided to leave such a mess on the roads. The vampire sunk into her seat beside her sister, who was eagerly beeping her horn at the other cars, she was late for her work too, and she had to drop Mizuki off first.

"Fucking move it! There's no one there anymore!" Okimi yelled.

"This is such bullshit, we left early." The younger sighed, at this rate, she'd be better off running to school, which gave her an idea. "Oki, I'm gonna run there." She said and clicked her seatbelt.

"Fine, but don't make it obvious that you're using your quirk, that's illegal." Oki replied. "And good luck Mizu!" She yelled after the girl who had already began sprinting, but she knew she could hear her, she had enhanced hearing.

——————

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." Mizuki heard someone say from the classroom she was supposed to be in.

'Crap, I'm so late. He sounds moody too! I'm going to die.' She mentally panicked and slowed her pace as she approached the room. 'Maybe he won't notice if I sneak through the back door.' She stopped and thought for a moment, stealth was her strong suit, which meant she had a chance of getting away with it.

Quietly, she eyed the spare seat in the back row and opened the door, eyes still latched onto the seat. All it would take was a few steps and she was there, no one else seemed to notice, other than the boy closest to her, but he didn't appear to care too much. Then, she took a deep breath in and sat in the chair, mission complete, status, success.

"Put these on and head outside." The teacher instructed and held up some sports uniforms.

"What's going on?" Mizuki asked the boy beside her, who'd known about her tardiness.

"You'd know if you showed up on time." He responded, his voice void of any emotion.

"Maybe. But who's to say I wouldn't be confused, regardless of my lateness?" The vampire quirked a brow, she genuinely needed to know what she'd missed out on, because some people looked shocked. "Seriously, what'd I miss?"

"From what I've gathered, we're skipping orientation." The hetrochromiac answered her, before leaving and taking a pe kit from Aizawa.

Mizuki wasn't accustomed to friendship, but she assumed that whoever he was, he didn't want to be her friend. Even though he was kind enough to give her a brief explanation, his attitude and persona were uninviting and the vampire didn't know how to respond. Hesitantly, she followed him, they were the last out of the class, which gave Mr Aizawa a chance to catch her.

"Mizuki Akaguro, right?" The educator questioned, to which she nodded her head. "Next time you show up late to my class, it'll be a detention." He informed, making her shiver slightly.