Chapter 30-Night at Zunyi Inn

Start from the beginning

Soon the carriage came to a stop near a big inn. It was located at a distance from the locality because of private reasons. Bai Yuan read out the name on the board, "Zunyi Inn"

Zunyi Inn had a reputation for providing the best accommodation facilities and security services to the nobles. As a result, its high maintenance was also quite costly. Simply stated, for a common man, only staying for a night there was fairly out of reach. It was unfair, but the inn owner had plans to keep his business less troublesome and more profitable by allowing only those who were well-off enough to bear the expenses. It had many branches in different communication routes to provide the noblemen best services on their journeys. It was easy for Wang Yiheng to rent a room for them at Zunyi Inn in such a short time.

Bai Yuan came down from the carriage following Wang Yiheng. It was already night but the lights inside the inn were so bright that the road was bright and visible. Shortly, they entered the inn. Yiheng ordered Xu Ying to carry the luggage inside and picked up Yeye from him.

"Greetings, distinguished travelers. I hope you didn't have trouble finding the route to our inn!" A young man dressed in a tidy uniform came quickly as soon as they entered the main lobby.

The young man introduced himself as Ten. He spoke in a low voice that just Wang Yiheng could hear, " This lowly servant greets the sun of the Empire. Please come this way, your majesty."

Zunyi Inn had strict rules for its employees and customers. Visitors and workers weren't allowed to reveal their real names and jobs, only the receptionist had permission to check the details about the visitors. Accordingly, every worker had a number as their identity and the visitors' name would have names of objects, flowers, animals, etc symbolic terms for identification.

Number Ten showed Wang Yiheng the way to the reception and bow-ed before going to Xu Ying and taking the luggage from him.

The receptionist quickly bow-ed and replied with sincerity, "Greetings, honorable traveler, Sun. Zunyi Inn has arranged the best suite available at the moment for your stay. We hope you'll enjoy your time here."

Wang Yiheng took the key card of room 1 and started walking. Meanwhile, Bai Yuan was speechlessly admiring the interior of the inn with his mouth and eyes wide open. Even though he had worked in 5-star hotels in his previous life, this inn was far more marvelous than modern architecture.

Woaahh! It's so Fantabulous! Ancient Chinese architecture and interior designs are simply breathtaking!

The inn had only 20 rooms, among those only 2 were grand suites and were regarded as premium services. Wang Yiheng wanted to get both of them- one for him and Bai Yuan and the other one for Xu Ying and Yeye. But someone else had already booked that other room and the management said that that person was not willing to compromise. Hence, he arranged the 2nd best room for Xu Ying and Yeye.

Finally, the four of them reached their rooms and then a serious problem arrived.

Yeye angrily threw his small fists in the air, "NO! NO! No! Yeye will sleep with his mommy!"

Bai Yuan was also on his team, "Exactly, I want to share my room with my son!"

He hugged the teary Yeye in his arms tightly and wept, "Yeye can't sleep without his mommy by his side, right baby?" He threw a look at Yiheng, expressing,

Huh, who wants to share a bed with you? I have my fluffy Yeye!

Wang Yiheng's perfect plans were all ruined. He wished to stay in the same room as Bai Yuan and make efforts to cease the distance between them but his son was being an obstacle. He facepalmed and sighed.