Who is that?

Rosa was sitting down at a table, clenching her head. She felt sick at the moment.
Olivia: hey Rosa. Me, Todoroki and Yammy came up with a genius plan to dissemble monokuma. Alex is going to help as well, but she's currently getting snacks. Do you want to help us?
Rosa: no, I'm not feeling great. I'm just gonna go get some rest- wait, did you say that Alex is getting snacks!?
Olivia: yeah...
Rosa: someone stop her. Every time she does, someone dies.

Rosa got some rest, and was woken up by the sound of her door. Suddenly, she saw someone standing above her, with a mask, and a long white robe. They had acrylic nails on, and held a knife. Rosa blacked out and then saw Ariana standing over her. She then fell asleep again.

Meanwhile

Olivia: what's this?
Yammy: not sure.
The dead monokuma starts beeping. Shoto picks it up.
Alex: why's it doing that!?
Shoto: oh god! It's going to explode!
He threw it to Olivia.
Olivia: don't give it to me!
She threw it to Yammy.
Yammy: I can't disarm a bomb!
She threw it to Alex.
Alex: neither can I!
They kept throwing it to eachother before Alex eventually threw it into the air. It exploded.
Alex: huh? What's this?
She sees some pictures in the corner. One of them contains Ava, Taylor and Rihanna hanging out. The other one contains Billie strangling Harry, with Dua Lipa laughing. They were in a school together.
Yammy: huh? I guess they already knew eachother.
Olivia: they must've done.
Alex: that's weird though! They just knew eachother and didn't think to tell us!?
Shoto: I guess that is a little weird...

Ding dong, bing bong.
Monokuma: a body has been discovered. If you make your way towards the gymnasium, you'll find pictures to help with the investigation.
Everyone except for Ariana had met up at the cafeteria. They all made their way to the body. Rosa stopped in her tracks when she saw the body. That was the person, who stood over her, while she was asleep.
Yammy: why is she wearing this strange mask? I'll just- aah!
The body explodes when Yammy tries to remove it.

After the investigation, they waited at the trial grounds for 5 minutes. Then the person, who everyone thought was the victim appeared. Ariana Grande.
Ariana: sorry I'm late! I decided I didn't have enough investigation time, so I decided to keep investigating.
Monokuma: you don't decide when to stop investigating! I do!
Ariana: ok, but Rosa, I found a gift for you.
Rosa: ok, give it to me.
Ariana: it could've been a trap, so I didn't touch it.
Rosa: permission to go see what it is?
Monokuma: you probably won't solve this case and the gift is from me, so sure.

Rosa opened the gift, and saw a bunch of bones.
Rosa: I don't get it...
Ariana: who is that?
Rosa: I don't know, wait there's something else in here. It's a picture frame and-
Rosa dropped the picture frame and just stood there shocked with her jaw wide open.
Ariana: what is it?
Ariana looks at the picture and...

She saw the dead body of a man she didn't recognize

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She saw the dead body of a man she didn't recognize.
Ariana: who's that?
Rosa: Captain Holt. I guess he was just Raymond Holt after I left the precinct. He was a great captain and-
She starts crying.
Rosa: if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be as confident as I am now.
Ariana: Rosa... You'll be fine.
Rosa: I'm sorry. I'm showing too much emotion.
Ariana: no, this is fine. I'm fine to stay in here as long as you need.