bury a friend

Billie didn't say anything. Instead she just started laughing.

Billie: so, you really think you can just vote me off? I was told that if I killed someone, I could leave, and live out the rest of my life normally. But now, you're all trying to kill me. Well, let me tell you idiots something! I'm not dying here! But if I go down, I'm taking all of you with me!
Olivia: we might feel bad for you if you didn't kill 2 people.
Billie: I only killed Rihanna because she was annoying me with all the monster talk. But I guess I'm the bad guy. Duh.
Monokuma: bye, Billie.
Billie: I'm not dying here! You can't kill me!

Billie was sat surrounded by thorns. She was determined to leave, but couldn't find a way out, without dying. Suddenly, thorns started closing in on her. Eventually, she was screaming, as she was wrapped up in thorns, and they were just tightening. Monodam rushed in there, and started rolling in the thorns, killing himself. at one point, the screaming abruptly stopped, and Billie's eyes closed, as her head fell. She had stopped breathing. She was dead.

Ariana Grande
Shoto todoroki
Yammy
Heather
Rosa Diaz
Inquisitormaster
LaurenZside
Olivia Rodrigo
Melanie Martinez