surface pressure.

Luisa Madrigal, the ultimate strong woman, was being accused of killing Dua Lipa.

Noone knew who else could have done it. Luisa was the only suspect.
Luisa: what makes you think it's me? Why would I kill someone?
Shoto: maybe it's exactly as you said. You cracked under the pressure or maybe, deep down, you didn't want anyone else to die, so you sacrificed yourself and one other person. That one other person happened to be Dua Lipa.
Rosa: so what he's saying is that you did it.
Alex: why would you do that!?
Luisa: I didn't! Why would anyone do this!? I thought we agreed that we'd all die together!
Ariana: we did! Someone didn't listen. That person just so happened to be you.
Olivia: are we sure there's no other suspects? It's possible that someone else found out how the oven works.
Rosa: that would make the only other suspect Alex. If someone else knew how the oven worked and they killed her, it would be Alex. She's the only other one who had time.
Alex: I don't know how to turn the oven on!
Harry: but you might.
Alex: but I don't.
Harry: but you might.
Alex: but I-
Rosa: ok, it's clear this isn't going to end. Alex, how do you think the oven turns on.
Alex: you push a button?
Luisa: yes! That's it! She knows!
Shoto: she was guessing. It's not her.
Rosa: this was a test. I know how to turn the oven on. I knew this whole time, I just didn't want to make anyone food. Alex was wrong. Luisa lied.
Yammy: this is a twist!
Lauren: not really. It's a good thing that someone else knew how the oven works though.
Ava: now we know who the killer is and there's no denying it!
Monokuma: what's that? Sounds like voting time! Everyone, place your votes.
Luisa: guys wait! It's not me!
Monokuma: congratulations! The person who killed Dua Lipa was none other than Luisa Madrigal.
Luisa: I cracked under the pressure... It was too much! Everything shoto said was right.
Rihanna: it's fine. We'll miss you.
Heather: I won't.
Taylor: that's because you have no soul.
Monokuma: it's punishment time!

Game over

Luisa Madrigal is the killer

Luisa was standing in the middle of the madrigal house, surrounded by donkeys. Suddenly rocks started falling, but she was lifting them all. Monokid was standing next to her, admiring her strength. Eventually, they were too heavy and she was crushed along with monokid.

Taylor swift
Ariana Grande
Shoto todoroki
Yammy
Heather
Billie eilish
Rihanna
Rosa Diaz
Inquisitor master
Ava Max
LaurenZside
Harry styles
Olivia Rodrigo
Melanie Martinez

These people had made it past the first class trial.