🩷🧡🖤🤍💜🩵❤️ inquisitormaster and the squad. ❤️🩵💜🤍🖤🧡🩷

A/N: this isn't part of the story. I just really wanted to add Alex's squad to this. Most of this is just a flashback that she has of the squad, so feel free to skip it.

Alex was just sitting alone in her room. She sighed. She thought about how the other squad members would deal with the killing game. She decided that her brother, light would die first, for being too annoying.

She instantly came to the conclusion that Sora would be the second squad member to get murdered.

She thought he'd get murdered by his own boyfriend, Jaxx.

She came to the conclusion that she'd survive with the other 3, levi, Charli and Luca.

She started having flashbacks of them.

Flashbacks start now.

Alex: I just can't believe what happened!
Charli: it's fine. I lost as well.
Alex: but Sora won! He's stupid!
Charli: and so is light but he's won before.
Alex: I guess you're right...
.
Levi: hey bestie!
Alex: hi...
Levi: guess what!
Alex: you finally got a girlfriend!
Levi: what? No.
Alex: you stopped being a silly goose!
Levi: No!
Alex: you grew hair!
Levi: shut up Alex! I convinced Luca to finally confess his love to Charli!
Alex: we should spy on them!
Luca: so... Charli, what I'm really trying to say is that I like you...
Charli: you're my friend too!
Luca: no, like more than friends...
Charli: I'm your best friend!? I'm so happy! You're mine too!
Alex: I thought it would be more interesting than that!

Flashbacks end now.

Alex missed her friends too much. She wanted to see all of them again. She knew what she had to do, but deep down she knew that she couldn't do it, no matter what the circumstances were.