𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 31 : 𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰'𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rithu started moving inside the club. "No Bhabhi... Bhai will kill me, if he comes to know that I took you to this place and let you in" Bheem begged through his eyes. "And if he is inside this place, then I will kill him instead!!!" Rithu said and went inside the club.

Bheem shook his head negatively and followed her. Rithu shrinked her forehead witnessing the absurd things happening in the club. Looking everywhere she finally found Rocky. The three men were dancing and shaking their hips in sexy way. Rocky was in the middle and the center of attraction obviously.

Some girls were dancing around them. These three looked so controlled and had their distance from other girls, still at some points their bodies were touching. "You gotta be kidding me!!!" Rithu groaned and her eyes were fixed on Rocky. One of the girl touched Rocky's shoulder while the other one had her hands on arms.

Rocky shook off their hands but Rithu was glaring at him, like why the hell he even have to dance like that? She saw Farmaan is also dancing like him. "Rocky is literally spoiling Farmaan like himself" Rithu said.

Bheem already started thinking all the possible ways he is going to die in hands of Rocky for what he did right now. He then saw Farmaan who is enjoying a lot. "Without me, he is enjoying here???" He thought and cursed him in his mind.

"Look at her dude, she doesn't looks like she belongs to here!!" One random guy said to his friends pointing Rithu.

Rithu's outfit

Rithu's outfit

Rocky's outfit

Rocky's outfit

"I am going to hit on her" the guy informed his gang and went near Rithu. "Hey, why are you standing here?? Let's dance and have some fun baby" The guy said. Bheem moved forward to attack him. But Rithu gestured him to stop. "OMG, you are having a bodyguard???" He asked.

"No" Rithu replied still her eyes didn't left Rocky. Finally Farmaan saw her and stepped back a little in fear. He then looked at Rocky who was too busy in showcasing his talent in dancing. He looked so sexy to be precise but Rithu wasn't in the mood to admire now.