two

"Irayo Laya." Thank You Laya.
"Frawzo." Okay.
I patted the little girl, Sumi, who had cut herself on the fishing hook, I had patched her up and applied some
paste before sending her back to her mother.
"Laya." Aonung leant against the opening to our marui and watched as Sumi ran past him, good as new.
"Kxì." Hello.
"Oel ngati kameie." I see you. He signed and I signed the same back, reflecting him as he offered me a hand, I brushed myself off before taking it.
"I would like to speak to you about-"
The sound a of horn silenced him, his ears perked up and looked behind him, then me.
"We will talk later." Was all he said before diving into the water.
The horn signified we had visitors, and we had not had any of those since the Tulkun last season.
I cleaned up my marui, calling for Zia and diving into the water.
It had seemed everyone else had arrived before me, I was the first of what the Metkayina clan would consider a leader as Tonowari hadn't arrived yet, or the rest of his family, everyone looked to me and pondered on what to do as they made room for me to enter.
I recognised the man in front of what looked to be his family to be Toruk Makto.
"Oel ngati kameie Toruk Makto." I see you.
I greeted him, my index finger and middle finger leaving my head, he repeated the same.
"Oel ngati kameie Laya."  My ears perked up at hearing him call my name and I greeted his wife.
"I see you Neytiri." I told her.
"Lumpe kem si nga za'u?" Why do you come? I asked her, seeing a little girl cling to her side, I gave her a wave.
"Awnga fwew fpom." We look for peace. Neytiri told me and there was murmurs around me and I hissed at them.
"Mawey!" Calm! I clicked my tongue at the Na'vi around me and looked back to Toruk Makto and his family.
Anoung appeared next, Rotxo by his side.
"Be cool." I heard Toruk Makto tell his family as his sons greeted my appointed mate and his friend, who didn't return the greeting.
"Kaltxì si." Say hello.
I scolded them both and they lazily signed a greeting back.
"What is that? Is that supposed to be a tail?" Rotxo asked and Aonung let out a laugh as they both reached for one of the sons tail.
"Do not! Rotxo! Aonung!" Tsierya scolded them as she emerged from the water, hitting their chests harshly.
"How are they supposed to swim?" Rotxo laughed and I hissed at him.
"Nìtam." Enough. I said lowly, Aonung's eyes glared at mine but i stood tall.
"Set." Now.
He let out a low hiss at the lack of power, Tonowari set a hand on my shoulder.
"Jake Sully." He greeted Toruk Makto, or Jake Sully, and then Neytiri.
"Why do you come to us?" Tonowari asked and I followed Ronal as she tapped me, she swirled their tails in her hands as I made contact with the younger looking brother, detaching myself from Jake and Tonowari's conversation.
"Hey."
"Hi."
I looked to the older brother, who bowed his head, signing a greeting to me.
"Oel ngati kameie."
"Oel ngati kameie."  I repeated back.
"Their arms are thin." Ronal hissed as she grabbed the smallest child's arms.
I lightly loosened Ronal's grip on her arm as I bent down, setting a shell in her hair.
"Their tails... are weak." She grabbed the older girl's tail.
"Ow!"
"These children... are not even true Na'vi." Ronal announced as she stared at her hands.
"They have demon blood!" She yelled and dropped her hands, everyone stepped back, my eyes found the same boy again and he looked down in shame.
"Ronal..." i placed my hand on her shoulder, she looked back at me and I pleaded with her to be more welcoming. 
"Look... look." Jake held his hands up.
"I was born of the sky people and now I am Na'vi. You can adapt. We will adapt." Jake explained.
"My husband was Toruk Makto, he led the clans to victory amongst the sky people." Neytiri hissed.
"This you call victory?" Ronal hissed back and I placed myself between them both.
"Hiding? It seems Eywa has turned her back on you. Chosen one." Ronal added.
"I apologise for my mate, we have flown a long way. She is very tired." Jake explained and Neytiri huffed at him, turning away.
"We are not at war here." Tonowari warned Jake
"Do we have to go Dad?" The smallest of the litter asked and I offered to pick her up, I placed her on my hip and gave her another shell, taking it out of my curls.
"They do not want war Tonowari." I reasoned with him and he looked at me giving me a smile.
"I just want to keep my family safe." Jake added.
I looked next to me at Ronal, she clicked her tongue.
"They would do the same for us."
She placed a hand on her pregnant stomach and looked up at Tonowari in a way that only mates could communicate with.
"Jake Sully and his family will stay here with us. Teach them our ways, so they do not suffer the feeling of being useless."