——————————————————

The group ended up outside what seemed to be an old f story that had brick walls and a pair of huge dark oak doors at the entrance.

"You sure your up for this" Rick asked T-dog concerning his part of the plan.

"Yeah"

"Ok" Rick replied as T-dog grabbed the bag of guns and walked away to his position.

"One wrong move you get an arrow in the ass from either one of us,just so you know"

"Did it to your friend more than happy to again" Cassie added on to what Daryl had said.

"Gs gonna take that arrow outta my ass and shove it up one of yours. Just so you know" the boy replied somehow having a new sense of confidence.

"G?" Rick asked the boy who looked up at him like Rick had just asked the most stupid question ever.

"Guillermo he the man here" the boy explained.

"Okay then" Rick said whilst reloading his shotgun "let's go see Guillermo"

The four made their way towards the doors Rick I front followed by Cassie with Daryl and the boy close behind.

Rick had his shotgun pressed to the back of the boys back at all times as they walked with Daryl and Cassie having their bows at the ready too just in case.

Once they reached the doors they slowly creaked open to reveal a shortish man in a blue stripped shirt. He looks at the women and men behind the boy before turning to him.

"You okay little man?"

"They were gonna cut of my feet" the boy asked. Cassie was a little bit shocked he had actually fell for that.

"Cops do that?"the man Cassie presumed to me Guillermo asked.

"Not him" the boy said shaking his head "Just Barbie and the redneck over there. He cut off some dudes hand man he showed it to me. And her she may look innocent but she's pretty crazy"

"Shut up" Daryl grunted knowing how Cassie had reacted last time someone called her barbie.

"Hey that's that bitch the one who shot me in the ass with an arrow." A man shouted walking out and pointing his gun at Cassie who aimed her bow at him.

"Hi there" Cassie greeted the man with a sarcastic smile.

"Chill Esse chill" Guillermo told the man as he made him lower the gun that was previously pointed at Cassie.

"This true. He wants Miguel's feet. And her too. That's pretty sick man" Guillermo said his eyes darting between the pair.

"We were hoping more for a calm discussion" Rick told the man trying to keep the peace.

"Blondie and the Hillbilly jump Felipes little cousin. Beats on him,threaten to cut off his feet. She shoots an arrow into Fillipes ass and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me." Guillermo told them.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds bad" Cassie pointed out to the list of things her and Daryl had done in the past hour alone.

"It was the best of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides" Rick added in.

Guillermo looked at them all for a minute then asked "Who are these guys to you anyway?"

"That's my twin sister and he's a friend more or less"

"You got my brother in there" Daryl asked. Realistically this was his last bet on finding Merle in the city.

"Nah I'm fresh out a white boys. But I got Asian. Interested?"