Chapter Three

While going home, I noticed someone, wait, that Scott, walking home, I stopped beside him, "finally had enough of wandering around in the forest, get in" I said, he opened the door and sat in, "Seatbelt" I said, he wore his seatbelt, "you are quiet today, what's bothering you?" I asked as he was quiet today, he normally babbles a lot, "I am worried Allison hates me now, I left her alone after asking her to come with me" he said, sighing. Of course, it is about her, I rolled my eyes, there is something about her that makes a cautious, "you just need a good excuse, just say you felt nauseous and suffocating because you are not used be around many people" I suggested him, "that's a great excuse to say" he said.

The next day, I am in the locker room, Scott just told me, Allison's father shot him, and their family hunters, what a great plot twist!

On the field, the coach asked the jackass to take a stick during practice, and the jackass knocks Scott, oh God, is he trying to get killed? Now Scott is angry, I think he is going to shift, and the coach gives him another chance, coach, are you trying to get someone killed? Oh my God, Scott knocked jackass and ended up dislocating his shoulder.

"Scott! Scott! Go to the locker room!" I said with a normal voice hoping he could do that, to my luck, he did. I run after him. In the locker room, he shifts, "Ah, Scott! Scotty! Can you hear me?" I ask, slowly walking toward him. He jumped at me, knocking me against the wall, I give him a good punch in the face and kick on his stomach, and he again tries to kill me, I flip him on the back and sit on his stomach, punching his face, again and again, after few hits, he stops struggling, "ow! Ow! I am okay now! Stop! Serena!"  he yelled in pain, I stop, ready to attack if he goes crazy again, his wound healing, "good! Cause imma kill you if you try to attack me again!"  I said, standing up from him, and helping him get up.

"I think I can't play this Saturday, even if I am in the first line," he said, "you think? You think? You are going crazy Scott, you might injure someone or kill someone, or worse! You might shift and expose yourself!"  I said, a bit harshly, "I am sorry" he said, I sigh, "oh Scott, you know, I care about you,"  I said, he nods "I know" Scott said, "I am afraid, something might happen to you"  I said, worried, he hugs, I hug him back.

I am currently cooking dinner and dad has the night shift today, it's just me, after cooking some Korean food, tteokbokki, gimbap, kimchi fried rice, and some loaded fries, with old-fashioned lemonade. I ate while reading a new book I brought, soon, I skype Scott, and we were talking when the connection went bad, I noticed someone standing behind Scott, like some serial killer, I quickly text him, and the call disconnected. God, I had enough trill for a few days, I don't want anymore, I called on the phone, and he is not picking up, seriously what is with this kid and not picking up calls?

Finally, after 5 minutes, he picks up, "Are you okay? Who was it? Did he hurt you?" I asked him, "wait, Serena, calm down, no, I am not hurt, it was Derek, he warned me that if I accidentally shift in front of people, he will kill me himself,"  he said, "what? He said he will kill you? I amma kill him if he touches a hair on your head."  I said, making Scott laugh, "listen, I just talked with Lydia and she told me that Jackson dislocated his arm, she thinks he can't play this time," I told him, "oh, okay,"  he said, "Okay, now bye, I need to go to sleep now"  I hang up after saying bye.

The next day, I had the same routine, dad had the day shift today, and I made lunch and packed to give later, I went to the morning classes but didn't have time to talk with Scott, later I found him near his locker, "hey, Scott, what are you doing?" I ask him, he hushed me, "what?" I asked whispering, then I notice dad with the principal and a few other officers, I too eavesdropping in, they are talking about the curfew because of a dead body.

"So? What are you planning now?" I asked him, these days he seem to be somewhere else. "I.... I don't know" he trails off, "well, we can find the other half of the dead body" I suggest, to which he nods, I swear he seems to hold grudges against Derek hale. I notice dad is done with his work, "okay, I need to go now, call me later if you find anything, bye" I say, kissing his cheek, platonic, okay. I run to dad, "hey, dad!" I say, he smiles, "what are you doing here? Isn't this lunchtime?"  he said, I look at him dead in his eyes, "You tell me this, but you forget your lunch?" I asked him raising my right eyebrow, and passing him his lunch box.

He groans "ah, sorry, I knew I was forgetting something!"  he said, taking the box, "well, don't forget it next time,"  I said, giggling a bit, he smiles and kisses my forehead, "See you at home, sweety," he says, walking off. I shake my head at him.

Later at the night, at Mccall's house, "So, you are saying you think Derek is the killer and buried the dead body at his property? Dude, that's insane, I need proof, you know that" I said, "then let's go to the hospital and check if it's the same body" he said, getting ready to go, "wait, right now, like now?"  I asked him, and he nods "get up, let's go!" he pulls me with him.

We reached the hospital, and Scott straight went to the morgue, telling me to stay in the lobby, I noticed Lydia, she must be here with Jackass, I walk to her and sit beside her, she looks at me, and continues to talk on a call with her Bluetooth in her ears, soon jackass comes out, "hey, Jackass;)" I smile at him, "oh, hey bunny, come to see me?"  he says smugly, of course, jokingly. "Ha! You wish!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him, jackass too does the same.

Soon, Lydia finishes her call and talks to jackass, I notice Scott coming out and rush out with him beside me. "it is the same smell, it is Derek, let's go now" he said, "where? To the hale house? Are you crazy?" I said, irritated, I don't want to go there at night, the alpha might be anywhere, "Yeah, let's go!" he starts dragging me again, what's with people and dragging me? "okay, okay, first leave my hand, you are hurting me, you are a werewolf now" I scold him, he left my hands and we get in my jeep and go to the hale house.

"Something is different but I can't tell what," Scott said, looking around. We start digging, I just want to rip it off the ground but I can't because I know how I should tell him about it, soon, we find the body but its the head of a wolf, "Scott" I look at him, 'are you f*king serious? ' face. "its the same body but I don't why its wolf form" he said, he looks behind me, I too look behind me and there is a flower, which I can tell is wolfbane, this idiot goes to pick it up, "Scott, stop, you idiot!"  I stop him before he can touch it, "what?"  he looks confused, "that's wolfbane, you idiot, it can be fatal to werewolves, move" I said, grabbing it and yanking it out, and the rope wrapped with it.

the head of the wolf suddenly changes to a half-dead body. And next day, dad arrests Derek hale, and I was there all time, after dad puts Derek inside the car, I quickly get in, "hey!"  I look at him and my heart started beating fast again, what the hell? He looks at me, "so, did you truly kill her?"  I ask him, and he just stares at me, I can feel my cheeks heat up, ok, this is embarrassing, "You should care more about Scott shifting in front of everyone, the hunters will kill him"  he said out of nowhere, "they won't, because if they even try, they'll die first"  I said, getting out before dad can me.

Now I am calling Scott again! Because he shifted and jumped out of the jeep out of nowhere, while we were talking about his game and shifting in front of everyone. He finally answered and said he is fine and safe at home, sometimes I wanna bury him in the ground alive! Ahhh!.

The next day, at the lacrosse field, the game is going on but no one is passing to Scott, seems like a jackass is abusing his power again, I can see Scott getting angry, and he shifted,! Shit! He used this to his advantage and played the game. We won, Scott runs off to the locker room, and I hear my dad's phone ringing, Derek hot released because it was confirmed that it was an animal attack, and oh my god, I gasped, it is Derek's Sister Laura hale.

I rush to find Scott and find him and Allison making out, god, I am very disgusted. She leaves soon. I make my way to him and tell him what I found,