if we didn't use them so much

Angel nuzzles into the heat between Aki's arm and his chest,and chooses to stay there like a cat burying their head in their paws. He inhales his musky scent, the same one he had dreamt of thousands of times. This is a memory he knows will replay over and over again, those types of memories that stick in random scenarios, random parts of his life.

Feeling his skin is supple, and slightly moist from yesterday. He can still taste the salt from his sweat, light like the beach he once visited. Angel takes a subtle glance over at the sleeping Aki on his bed, arms laid out like he left it.

This morning is alittle different from Angel's usual mornings. Because his body is not alone, in this cramped up bed. He is held and protected. And for once, he doesn't have to do the thinking.

As he shuts his eyes again,Angel notices the sound of clicking. And he grumbles, scratching his eyes before opening them.

"What the fu-..." The sun is blocked out by Aki's broad shoulders. He is facing him, his hand out to his face. That's when he realized he's taking photos of him

"What the fuck!" Angel shoves his hand away, and Aki retaliates, laughing.

"Good morning to you too, dumbass."

"Why are you taking photos of me, fucking freak?" Angel covers his worn out eyes, afraid his eyebags are showing. Aki loves his eyebags. He wonders why he has trouble sleeping, as the whole night he didn't move an inch.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping." He giggles, and that light-hearted, hearty laugh made Angel look his way. He had never seen him with such a smile on his face.

Angel presses him arm back down so he can lie on it longer. Aki follows, dropping back in bed to stare at him a few minutes more.

A beat. Silence. Sounding of their hearts finding each other.

Aki's god-like fingers grace upon Angel's lips, his wings fluttering when his goosebumps rise. He notices his blush when his hand caresses his cheek, and stays there. It is warm.

"I never thought I would have touched you. " There was a shiver of uncertainty behind that sentence. But Angel took his hands to rest on his face more, and their eyes meet again.

"I don't think it was your fault for not doing it sooner." Forgiving, gentle Angel. There was a side to him that was softer than the feathers of his wings.

Angel knew he was most to blame for this, he was too uptight when it came to Aki's safety. He didn't listen to his heart.

Aki's hands are in his hair now, stringing along the peachy waves and detangling them gently. Angel had never felt this loved in his life, it was almost overwhelming. His heartbeat had finally settled in his warmth, and in time they both were content with this moment, praying it never ends.

"Was I ... good?" He's talking about last night.

Good?

Angel's eyes grow wide, like he couldn't believe his ears.

Good?

'Good' was far an understatement. Fragments of last night pulls his mind under, from Aki's hots breaths on his ear, his hands all over him, and even the breaks in-between when he could not take anymore. It was perfect.

Angel ruffles his hair in return, breaking into a flustered grin.

"Yes." He nods, and Aki sinks his lips into his. The sweetness making him refuse to let go. When Angel peek's, his eyes opening a crack, he finds the door locked. Aki is cautious. He must have been awake hours before he has.