Chap 5 Daniel Daniel Skye

Daniel Skye POV

I knock at the door of the classroom I'm a new student here I have a best friend though Hayes Grier absolute heart throb for girls which I really don't care about I don't need to impress myself in front of girls.

The teacher tell me to introduce myself and I say "hi I'm Daniel Daniel Skye I am 14 a new student and love to sing and yea that sums me up" and I see some girls trying to look hot for me except one she has colorful hair and doesn't bother looking up from her book I smile and make my way to the empty desk next to her.

She looks at me a seconds her eyes were blue like Nash but went back to brown and I say "nice eyes im Daniel" and she says "Rose" and goes back to the mythology book.

I haven't really met her but I already ok maybe I have to impress myself in front of one girl.

Rose POV

After mythology I put away my books in my locker I see Aqua walking in the halls and I say "Ello love" and she smiles and says "how do you do madam" and she bows and I say "awful British accent" and she says "hey yours was worse" and I say "was not" and she says "yea it was good" and I giggle and hop on her back as she says "you got to start eating" and I say "blame that on school I wake up late and I have no time to eat cause it's time for school" I'm still on her back to let you know. I say "I got to sing my jolly sailor bold in mythology" And she says "learning about mermaids" and I say "yea I got ticked off there not evil or anything" and she says "well you got to calm down cause of your powers as stuff" and I hear someone yell "YO AQUA WAIT UP" and she stops I see Kian there looking down at her I say "hi Kian" and he says "hi rose hi Aqua" and I mind message Aqua

Me- ughhh talk to him

Aqua- he's cccuuuutttee

Me- SO TALK TO HIM

She just daydreaming I flick the back of her head and she says "sorry umm hi Kian" and I mentally face palm myself I mouth to Kian 'she likes you' and he blushes I giggle and say "I'll leave you two love birds alone" and I walk away I see Matt and he says "sup Rose" and I say "hey Matt" and he says "what's going on with Aqua and Kian" and I say "oh Aqua is bad at the whole talking to guys she has a crush on and Kian is just bad at talking to girls in general" and he laughs and says "true that" and I say "i got to go to class later matt" and he says "goodbye flower" and I stop only my dad called me 'flower' I say "don't call me that" and he says "why no-" and I say "just don't later" and I walk away.

I'm already 10 minutes late for class I was walking the halls until the light shut off I look up and raise an eyebrow I continue walking and it's hard to see the light turn back on.

I turn around and see Peyton Meyer oh wow one of the schools flirt (he is from girl meets world)

He chuckles and says "hello rose" and I say "goodbye Peyton" and I turn around and bump into something I look up and see Cameron Boyce the other flirt. I say "um goodbye" and Cameron grabs my wrist Peyton walks up to me and pushes me to the locker and Cameron says "so innocent Peyton am I right" and he chuckles Cameron starts kissing my neck and I scream and Peyton puts his big hand over my mouth and I try hitting and stuff but Cameron put my hands behind my back Cameron says "lets take her to the abounded part so we don't get Caught" and Peyton puts duck tape on my mouth.

The abounded part of the school is were this nerd exploded that whole part of the school and the school doesn't have money to clean it all up so its forbidden to go but APPARENTLY NOT For them.

They get there and put me on the ground and Cameron tied my back Cameron whispers in my ear "I hear your a virgin" and he chuckles and says "not for long" and my eyes go wide and go blue in sadness and in fear and they start kissing me and touching me.

I try not to cry and I hear someone in my head say

?- ROSE WHERE ARE YOU

Omg it's the girls how could they get a hold of me were not even close together

Me- I'm in the abounded part HELP ME HURRY PLEASE

Cameron takes off my shirt and I trash around and peyton holds me still and says "these are probably the biggest boobs I've ever seen." and he starts I can't even I hear a scream and there is the girls and Hayes Sam Nash Cameron Jc
And Kian I try screaming Hayes tackles Peyton and Nash and Cameron go beat him up Sam tackles Cameron Boyce and Jc and Kian go beat him up.

Faith runs over to me and untied me and takes the tape off she holds me and I wrap my legs around her I look at emerald and she puts the spell on us to make sure we don't turn to mermaids and I start to cry softly the girls are crying harder than I am

I look up at them and faith is still holding me so no one can see my body I see Hayes holding my shirt and I take it and hop off of faith and quickly put it I walk up to Cameron Boyce and he
Is bleeding out of his mouth I punch his nose and I hear a crack I broke his nose and I walk up to Peyton and he looks scared shitless I slap him as hard as I can mad punch his jaw I walk away with bloody knuckles and Violet says "no more school for today" and I nod and say "no more for today" and I hug all the boys and thank them so we just ditched school well the girls know so it's fine.

We penny board home and I get angry and emerald screams "ROSE YOUR HAND" I look at it and it's on fire yaya I have the fire power.

I smile and say "fire Element" and they smile and nod. Faith says "I got vine" and I say "me too I need to set up an account" I do and I follow all the MAGCON boys and o2l in a couple of minutes they follow us back and some random people follow us.
We revined some of the boys vines and all I got to say that today I met Daniel and almost got raped and I got bullied great not the sarcasm.