Chap 1

Rose POV

I wake up to emerald yelling she always does this when we have school I really don't give a fuck about school I rather stay in the ocean all day with my sister well friends but there like sisters to me.

I put in Jean shorts and a white crop top and a cover up American flag thingy I put on mascara and white toms and run downstairs I see all the girls Down there I see Violet eating all the food I yell "NNNOOO" and run over and take some bacon they all laugh and Aqua says "we're gonna be late" and we run out to the car.

We make it too school and a girl comes up to us and say "MAGCON and o2l are joining the school" and I mind message the girls

Who is o2l and MAGCON

Faith- idk

Violet- pay attention

I say "omg I'm so excited" and she says "me too girl" and runs away I say "look it up" and emerald looks it up says "says hot boys that's all" and faith says "more like trouble boys" and we laugh and walk to class.

Emerald POV

I walk to history oh and the government knows about is being mermaids they pay for the house the food everything they thought we would hurt people so they wanted 'peace' but we don't hurt people we never would unless the person deserves it.

All the girls have there first class together except me. I walk to my class and everyone in the school loves us we are 'popular' but we really don't care.

I walk in class and im right on time I down and he talks about stupid history. In the middle of class there's a knock at the door in comes in 3 boys aww there cute but nope I don't want a relationship.

The teacher says "introduce yourselves" the first one says "I'm Carter Reynolds I am part of a group called MAGCON and yea I'm 17 Jc go" and a guy steps up and say "hi I'm Jc Caylen I am part of a YouTube group called o2l and im 16" and another steps up and says "hi I'm Sam portoff I am also in o2l and I'm 15" and all the girls except me yells "I LOVE YOU"And I roll my eyes.

They sit down and Carter sits next to me and winks my eyes turn red from anger and I ignore him and the rest of the heart Trobs I want rose here she always makes me happy.

Rose POV

After class we saw emerald and she walks up and says "I met 3 if those popular dudes there like total heart Trobs for all the Normal teenage girls" and faith says to me "your not falling in love k" and I say "yes mam" and she groans and says "I'm not that old" and i giggle.

We were walking and I hear someone says "babe alert" and we turn around I see a guy with a bandana smirking and his other friends smirking too. My eyes turn red from anger and I say "perv alert" and the girls laugh and one grabs faiths wrist he has blue eye she says "what's your name" and I say "you better not do that" and he says "what" I motion to him grabbing her wrist and he lets go and says "I'm Nash Grier" and faith says "I don't care" and he says "feisty I like it" and she digs her nails into his hand he winces and lets go and we all smirk we all walk to PE.

we get on our gym clothes which is shorts and shirt I put my hair in a high pony won the rest of the girls.

I see some of those boys bothering us today here oh boy.

Hayes POV

Taylor stopped a girl in the hall and so did Nash and I couldn't help but notice a girl my age with them she was hot and adorable we go to PE and I see that girl and the rest of them.

I walk up to a random girl and she squeals when she sees me I say "who are they" and I point to the girls and she says "oh they are the popular girls in school there Rose the youngest emerald violet faith and Aqua they are really cool and nice and have voices like angels" and I nod and walk away and tell the guys.

The coach yells "LETS PLAY DODGEBALL" and everyone cheers and rose says "coach to make it more competitive can we do boys against girls and all the girls cheer and the boys groan we go off.

And in minutes it down to
Me Nash cam Carter and the jacks vs faith rose emerald violet and Aqua rose whips it at me and I dodge it just in time Nash whips one at her and she flips over it we all look at her in shock and emerald and Aqua whip balls at them when they were distracted.

At the end we lost we did TOO GIRLS. all the girls corns and celebrate and violet says "what are we doing after school" and Aqua says "beach" and rose smirks and sing

Starships by Nikki

Rose part

Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get a wave
They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light
Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by
The Patrón, own, let's go get it on
The zone, own, yes I'm in the zone
Is it two, three, leave a good tip
I'ma blow all my money and don't give two shits

All the girls sing

I'm on the floor, floor
I love to dance
So give me more, more,
'Til I can't stand
Get on the floor, floor
Like it's your last chance
If you want more, more
Then here I am

Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop 'cause we're so high
Let's do this one more time
(Oh oh, oh oh)

Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Let's do this one last time
Can't stop...

(We're higher than a motherfucker) [x3]

And they laugh and run away getting changed cam says "those girls are hot" and Nash says "and there not into us us I mean like whose not" and jack g says "those hot chicks" and we sigh.

Rose POV

We get changed and finish school I look up those guys
And learn all the names and I fall asleep what a weird name but tomorrow is beach yaya.