Chap 3 REVENGE

Faith POV

I wake up at 8:59 and smile rose wakes up in the afternoon and all the other girls are awake they smirk and I get water emerald puts a spell on rose and me so if we get wet we won't turn into a mermaid.

I splash the icing cold water on her and she screams and jolts up she looks at me and her eyes turn black HOLY SHIT SHES PISSED I run and she runs after me.

I run outside and she doesn't hesitate to follow me I run to our neighbors yard and she jumps over the fence which I had to climb over I scream and keep on running I use my power to make the ground ice she runs over it and makes it melt aww she got fire power her first power she keeps on running after me yea she loves running.

I scream and she tackles to the ground the. I hear laughing I look up and see those o2l boys rose doesn't notice and I motion her to look up she does.

Sam POV

I heard screaming from outside we check it out and see faith from school and she got tackled from rose that was hot rose looks up at all our laughing faces and her eyes are black now there back to brown we got scared for a moment.

She hopped off of faith and they both stood up and rise says "faith started it" she says pointing to faith and faith gasps and says "WELL YOU DID SOMETHING" and rose says "bitch you woke me up by pouring water on me in innocent" and faith looks down and say "yea" faith is the dumb one rose says "this is getting awkward so I'm gonna go" and faith says "yea me too" and rose says "race ya" and faith says "lets go" and they take off rose obviously in the led rose flips over our fence and we have our mouths open and eyes wide and faith climbs over.

Kian says "that's a way to start the morning" and we laugh and head inside that was interesting and kinda hot since rose's clothes were wet and see through.

What will happen tomorrow