11 - Creepy but i guess its fine Pt. 2

He stomps over and slams his hand on the desk, startling Deku who jumps back, holding his shitty notebook to his chest like some secret treasure he refuses to share. That pisses Katsuki off more.

"Give me the notebook Deku."

He feels like he's going to explode, like every part of his body is urging him to take that shit and blow it up so he never sees it again. Deku stammers, trying to form a sentence. His face turns red, probably because he's so embarrassed. He looks like a strawberry when he's like that, and it makes Katsuki want to make fun of him even more.

"K-kacchan i can't-"

Katsuki lets out an explosion that seers the desk under his hand an ugly black color. Smoke rises and it gets caught in Deku's eyes, making them irritated and watery. When he goes to wipe at his eyes, Katsuki grabs the notebook and kicks the desk, sending it tumbling on Izuku's body. He lets out a yelp and the wight of the desk lands on his own body as he quickly looks around for his notebook.

 Katsuki grins and walks out, but not before telling his cronies to 'make sure he can't leave the fucking room'. He leaves, the notebook in his hands. But he doesn't blow it up. He waits until he's home and in his room.

He sits at his desk and opens the cursed shit. The first page is of course all might. If that wasn't clear by the drawing of him. He glares at it and continues to look through it, carefully with the pages. Finally, he lands on something interesting. An entry from Deku himself.

'Something happened today. A girl gave kacchan a gift. I know it's stupid but I'm mad about it. I know she has a crush on him, she was telling everyone. Kacchan doesn't like stuff like that does he? I know him but maybe he changed? The kacchan i know isn't even interested in stuff like that. But what if he is? I need to find out what he likes.'

Katsuki continues to read the next entry with peaked interest.

'I keep following kacchan, he probably knows i am though. Kacchan is so cool and amazing, nothing ever gets past him. I wish i could talk to him normally, but he'd probably beat me up if i said anything.' 

Katsuki stares at the page next to the entries. There is a drawing of Katsuki, but it's different from the All Might one. Its detailed and shaded, it looks like it must have taken hours. That same feeling comes back to his chest as he stares at it. There are hearts and little messages all over the page. 

'I wish me and kacchan could walk home together.' 

'I had a dream me and kacchan were together, it was the best thing ever.' 

'I stole kacchans underwear, i know it's bad but i wear it to sleep every night.' 

'I wonder if i can sleep in kacchans bed when he's gone.' 

The small messages should have creeped him the hell out. But it doesn't. Instead, he takes photos for himself, saving them in a folder in his phone and shuts the notebook with a satisfying clap. He sets off a small explosion which blackens the outside. The next day he leaves the notebook in Deku's locker. He finds more gifts in his own locker.