𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞

☆꧁༒꧂☆

One Year Later

Cyno's House - Late Morning

It's been a year since F/N and Cyno went to the Lantern Rite together, and a lot has changed. No, guys, they did not have kids. Please don't ask for kids. I'm not giving you guys kids. A few months later, F/N had ended up moving out of Alhaitham's house and moving into Cyno's. And that's exactly where we're starting off. Cute, right? No? I'm sorry. How about some jokes? No? Alright, fine. I'll get back to the plot. And yeah, I do envision myself as the narrator. Why shouldn't I? 

Oh! One more thing! This chapter might be shorter than others, but I'll try to make it up to you guys? I just need you guys to answer a question, mkay? I'm gonna write another book after this, but I don't know whether to do an Alhaitham, Tighnari, Kaveh or Cynonari book. Or would you prefer to see something else? I swear, if any of you say Scaramouche I will- Kidding. I've already designed covers and thought of a plot for the Tighnari and Alhaitham ones, soo- Yeah, can I get your opinions? Thanks for coming with me this far, by the way! :)

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Cyno frowned, wondering what was taking F/N so long to get up today. He was fairly certain that nothing was different about today than usual. A few minutes later, a partially frustrated F/N entered the living room, their hair still a mess from sleeping.

"CYNO! You stupid man," They complained, hitting Cyno on the head.

"What was that for?!"

"How could you forget?!"

Cyno blinked, stunned at the question, "What?"

"Just- We're taking a day off work today. No objections. I'm the General Mahamatra today," They proclaimed, removing Cyno's helmet from his head and putting it on their own, "Wait here!"

Cyno stood there, visibly confused. He couldn't figure out what he'd forgotten. Did he forget to take the trash out? No, he definitely did that. Maybe he didn't wash the dishes... No, he did that too. So what did he forget?

About ten minutes later, F/N emerged from their room, wearing the very same outfit they wore to Lantern Rite a year ago, "You really did forget, huh? Hmph. I'll just have to remind you. Also, your hat looks stupid with my outfit, so you can have it back."