𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐚 "𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞"

𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Grand Bazaar - Evening

So, apparently Nilou was right. She had spoken to Cyno the night before, but he didn't make it obvious. This piqued F/N's interest, since they weren't expecting him to actually go through with the "plan", if it could even be called that.

As a result of that, the two of them now stood awkwardly at the entrance of the Grand Bazaar, not actually thinking they'd get this far. Cyno was expecting F/N to turn the invite down, whilst F/N wasn't even expecting Cyno to ask them to go.

"Did... you actually plan to get this far?" F/N asked, attempting to ease the awkward tension in the air.

"..." Cyno simply shook his head.

"...Right. Let's just go in...?" They shrugged, awkwardly opening the door and going inside. Cyno followed close behind them as they walked silently through the stalls.

"I'm hungry," F/N said, stopping in their tracks. Fortunately for Cyno, he was prepared for this and didn't bump into them.

"Then get some food," He replied, "It's not that difficult."

"How do you know?" F/N crossed their arms, not wanting to admit to forgetting to bring any Mora.

"If you're able to hold a conversation with me, talking to merchants should be easy."

"Maybe, but..." F/N's voice trailed off. Cyno quickly caught on.

"You forgot to bring Mora, didn't you?"

"Maybe...?" F/N nodded, sheepishly.

Cyno sighed, "Come on," He approached one of the stalls. F/N caught up with him, standing awkwardly behind him. Cyno glanced at them, "Well? What do you want?"

F/N mumbled, "F/F, if they have it. (if applicable: In F/Fl, too.)"

Cyno nodded, then bought F/F from the merchant, before paying and passing it to F/N, "Here. You have your food, now. Let's go watch Nilou's performance now, okay?" 

F/N nodded excitedly, already eating. Cyno paused for a moment, registering his emotions before making his way to the stage, with F/N walking beside him. A few scholars were present for the performance as well, and a couple of them were talking in hushed tones. One of them spotted Cyno and F/N together, then whispered to some of the other scholars.