𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝚒'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Avidya Forest - Sunset

F/N stopped walking in a small clearing, looking around. They smiled, satisfied with the lack of people present. They glanced down at their V/E Vision, before activating it. For the next two hours, F/N spent their time training with their Vision, using a mix of normal attacks and skills that they might use to defend themselves. They held back from practicing their burst ability, as it likely would've gone to waste, and recharging it would've taken up valuable time.

Just as F/N was about to start doing some more intense training, they heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. They hesitated, before getting into a combative position as they turned to face the bushes, "Who's there? Show yourself before I blast you to smithereens." This was, of course, a bluff. F/N highly doubted they'd be able to blast anybody to smithereens any time soon. That kind of power was difficult to attain, and often only gods or very well-trained immortals, such as Liyue's Adepti, would be able to do such an act.

A few seconds passed, before the person in the bushes stood up. F/N lowered their weapon, studying the person stood before them. It was a relatively young looking girl, no older than 19 at the highest, with medium-length, wavy light green hair, with a ribbon-like hairpin on the right side of her head. On the left, F/N could see a large earring, with a single gem, which matched with her near-magenta eyes. Her outfit seemed to be that of one of the local forest rangers, with a few modifications.

"I'm sorry!" The girl quickly apologised, "I didn't mean to spy on you..."

F/N sighed, putting their weapon aside for a moment, before walking over, "It's alright." It was at this point F/N noticed the Dendro Vision at the girl's waist, "A Dendro Vision? That's cool." They smiled.

"Oh-! Uh, thank you, Mx...?"

"You can call me F/N. No need for unnecessary titles. How about you, hm?"

The girl smiled, "Trainee Forest Ranger Collei!"

"That's a nice name, Collei. May I ask what you were doing in the forest at this hour? I would've thought only fully-fledged forest rangers would be doing the final scouting of the day."

"Oh! I was just collecting some Nilotpala Lotuses for my master- that is, until I saw you training... Your skill with your W/C is amazing!"

"Oh, thank you. You said you're collecting Nilotpala Lotuses, right? I saw a few over that way," F/N gestured towards the nearby waterfall.