"𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕖," |1.8|

Start from the beginning

After appearing to be in deep thought regarding the cavalry captain's summary, the blond lady that goes by Jean would soon look towards the visiting trio.

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travellers." She'd say with a hand placed over her chest, much like the gesture Amber laced together with her own welcome.

"I am Jean, acting grandmaster of the knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident librarian." After introducing herself, the acting grandmaster soon gestured towards the brunette beside her.

A sly smile formed on the witch-like librarian's face. "Oh, are you sweeties here to help us out?" She chuckled, "You three are so adorable."

She held a certain charm to her, but wether or not y/n felt flattered by it? She wasn't all too sure. Slowly, she and Aether would make awkward eye-contact for a brief moment before looking forward once again.

Lisa then proceeded to sigh. "Sadly, the timing is regrettable. Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten." She'd glance to the side for a brief moment, appearing rather distressed.

"For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout."

This time, it was Jean's turn to sigh. "If it weren't for this interference, the knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just..putting up missing person posters." She held a hand against her head, seemingly frustrated. "We simply ask that you opose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your sister." A glance was soon sent towards Aether's way.

Y/n and Paimon turned to the other blonde, who appeared rather hesitant on the matter. "I..really should help out as well." He'd soon respond, and y/n nodded her head.

"I'm.. not on a search for any relatives, but I'm sure that the sooner we're able to fix this issue, it'd be benefitting to everyone." She explained her own reasoning.

Paimon, wishing to involve herself as well, hummed. "Paimon will help too!"

Kaeya's eyes narrowed in thought. "Good." He nodded curtly, "In that case, we need a plan."

"With stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off the source." Jean appeared to already have a plan in mind, "Lisa has revealed the sources of stormterror's power with her detection magic."

"Is that so?" All gazes turned to Lisa, who was still smiling. "They're located in the abandoned four winds' temples: Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples."

"Our objective is to deal with three of the four temples." The grandmaster begun her explanation of the plan, "I trust everyone understands why we are only dealing with three."

Y/n frowned and Paimon appeared to share the same confusion as she held her hands up. "Paimon doesn't?"

Aether gently nudged her to keep quiet. "Must be a local thing.."

"Knights of Favonius, time is against us. The storm is rampant, there's no point in maintaining a defensive position."

If one were to look closely, the sense of worry was evident to be seen within Jean's eyes despite her serious expression.