prologue

Shehzadi Mariam was fearless, beautiful, caring, strong headed, brave, courageous. She was never afraid of anything. She always stood up against wrong. She was never a delicate princess who would be caged inside her four walled palace. She wasn't the princess who would accept limitations. She was the one who always fought against limitations. She was the one who stood against wrong not caring about the outcomes. She was just a girl with different likings. Other princess like to be soft spoken and shy types which she wasn't. She was courageous, brave, soft spoken but fiance and straight forward. She never tolerated injustice.

All her life she wanted was nothing but love, happiness and care but she got none of these. She was always neglected by her parents. Her father never praised her for her achievements. She always craved for love, affection and care but didn't get any of these so she stopped caring about it. Slowly she started to go in depression and started distancing herself from everyone and started keeping her emotions caged inside her heart. She build a wall around herself so that no one could reach her. She killed her each and every emotion that her innocent heart felt and grew insecure about herself. She started to question herself, her choices, her achievements, everything. Whenever she felt low she didn't had anyone to motivate her. Whenever she felt defeated and wanted to cry there was no one to console her. She cried alone feeling helpless. The eyes which used to reflect thousand of emotions were now cold and emotionless. The giggles and mischiefs which used to brighten up the whole palace were now replaced by silent cries. She had closed all the doors of her heart. She never mingled with anyone. She was scared that her trust will be broken.

All her life she got nothing in her life instead of pain, hurt, taunts and countless tears.

She cried bitterly to no end bearing all the pain of the the taunts and comparisons yet she kept a strong facade in front of everyone and never let anyone see the pain she was going through.

She had build a wall around herself and never let anyone reach her.

She never shared her pain with anyone as there was no one who could understand her. She cried bitterly to no end till there were no tears left that she could shed. Her beautiful hazel brown orbs which used to shine with happinesses were now red, puffy and filled with tears

Her beautiful face which used to glow with happinesses had now lost its glow.

Her beautiful voice which sounded like honey before, now sounded hoarse and heavy.

Her beautiful hazel brown eyes which reflected thousands of emotions were now emotionless yet filled with tears. She never shared her emotions and pain with others as a result she got caged with her bottled up emotions in her world of darkness without a single source of light.

But still she used to smile but the smile never reached her eyes. She used to shine but not brightly.

Until he came and pushed her out of her world of darkness to the world of lights. She was filled with insecurities he made her believe in herself. Her life was hopeless he filled it with hope. Her life was filled with tears he filed her life with happinesses.

This is a journey about princess Mariam who was filled with insecurities and never believed in love and Ali who was always hopeful about everything. It's the journey about how they fall in love and Ali makes her believe in herself and love as well and how he erases her insecurities.

Don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️