Frederic leaned forward and planted a kiss on Anna's forehead.

"Thank you Anna, I've never felt better. And may I say, a big congratulations to both of you, for another lovely addition in your beautiful family." Said Frederic. He placed a hand on Anna's shoulder and another on Kristoff's.

Close by, Elsa and Arianna exchanged pleasant greetings.

"My, Elsa you look as enchanting as ever. How goes things in Northuldra? I heard the Northuldrans are integrating well with the surrounding kingdoms."

"Thanks aunt Arianna, and yes we are making excellent progress thanks to so many of the aids you despatched from Corona. Though I have decided to take things slower now. While many of the Northuldrans are eager to explore the world that is now open to them, the sudden changes have become a little overwhelming for others. And after the whole incident with The Dam, we're being extra cautious when it comes to infrastructure developments." Elsa said.

Arianna's eyes darkened at the mentioning of what she had dubbed 'The Damned Dam.' When Arianna had learnt of what had really transpired in the Enchanted Forest, she was aghast. It turned her stomach to learn that her father's selfish ambitions and fear of magic had caused the Norhuldran tribes and a handful of Arendellian soldiers to suffer decades of isolated imprisonment. And so, feeling a share of the responsibility, Arianna was only too eager to offer assistance wherever she could.

Now. Anna was giving Rapunzel a spine crushing squeeze. "Woohooo! You guys made it! You all came!" Anna cheered, hoisting Rapunzel off her feet.

"Gaah! Anna I'm not gonna 'make it' if you keep crushing me!" Rapunzel grunted.

"Oops, sorry about that." Anna laughed setting a wobbly Rapunzel back on her feet. Kristoff and Eugene simply shook hands and exchanged pleasant greetings.

"Oh my gosh is that Flynn and Wrenn? They're so big!" Anna squealed. The twins stood holding each other for support, they giggled under Anna's examination.

"Naww that's not so big. THAT'S big." Rapunzel laughed. She placed her hand over Aidan's head, amazed with how tall the toddler had grown. The little prince smiled and puffed his chest out.

Then Rapunzel gasped, her eyes finally falling on the child of honour. "So this must be Amelia." she whispered. "Oh Anna she's GORGEOUS! She'll grow up to be such a beautiful young lady." Rapunzel praised.

"Yeah, I bet both our daughters will grow up beautifuller than us... Wait not 'fuller' as in we're full, but ahh..." Anna sputtered. causing Rapunzel to laugh. "I mean. With our good looks, our girls will have all the boys swooning over."

"Let's not jump too far ahead." Eugene grumbled inching himself to stand over Wrenn protectively, Kristoff also shuffled over to stand by Amelia's pram, one hand firmly on the frame.

It was still much too early to worry about boys, but now that their wives have brought up the topic... Kristoff could only imagine all the suitors he'll be hurling out the door in the years to come.

"Oh that reminds me." said Rapunzel. "I've brought some gifts for little Aidan and Amelia." Rapunzel opened her bag and fished out a wooden box with gold rims. "Go ahead, open it."

Anna received the box and gasped when she saw the items inside. Two multi purpose clips, one painted green with with metallic gold reindeer patterns, the other was yellow with metallic dark silver leaves and birds. Anna's wide eyes sparkled in awe. 

"You painted these yourself." Anna gasped. "Thank you sooo much. They're beautiful. Aren't they Kristoff?"

But her husband did not answer, Kristoff simply stood frozen, staring at the clips with a very odd look on his face, as if perturbed. Rapunzel noticed this too and began to worry. Did Kristoff not like the clips she painted? The man in question continued to give the gifts the odd look until-.