Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Seis

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Eros Nyebe Haspen's P.O.V.

"Ares, warrior, listen to pére, its not like im not coming back, pére just need to work okay? And you..." i tap his nose gently with a smile on my lips as he scrunch his nose cutely.

"...you will be with uncle erhi muna" i ruffle his hair before cupping his cute little face bago ko siya halikan sa noo.

Alam ko naman mga flaminggo na nagtatampo na siya but i have to work for him.

He's my son...

I know nakakagulat ba? Not much naman siguro.

Not biologically mine pero inadopt ko na siya simula pagkapanganak sakanya ng kapatid ko.

Yes pi anak siya ni aphrodite.

But aphri doesn't wanna do anything with him which is horrible. Pano niya yun nagawa sa sarili niyang anak? To not care and just carelessly throw him away like he's nothing.

So i adopted him and cut all ties i have with aphrodite. Kahit anong pilit nila mommy for me to reconcile with her i would never agree.

She's a horrible person.

I named him ares ember haspen.

My baby.

Alam ko nagtatampo na siya cause ilang days na, na hindi ko siya natatabihan sa pagtulog

But its just....mommy who's also my manager always books my sched up kahit na i always told her na ayoko muna cause i wanna spend time with ares sana but she wouldn't budge.

She always tell me that it would be a waste if i turn down a offer for prestigious people and events.

Ares is a smart kid and he understand the situation ofcourse pero syempre like adults do may mga times talaga na his patience will run out and like a kid that he is syempre he'll sulk and cry about it.

I sigh as i hug his tiny body inside my arms when his eyes watered, i wanted badly to stay with him but i cant, people are expecting me.

Last na to.

Im gonna put my foot down and ask mom to stop taking works for me.

"Listen..listen to pére ares" i lean back a little to cup his face, his lips wobbling already, he also keeps sniffing na din, pinipigilan niya lagi wag magcry ayaw nya din kasing nasasad ako.

I smile at him in pure adoration, im so lucky that he's my son "after this night pére will come home and we'll go on a vacation okay?" I softly and slowly said to him.

His eyes immediately lit up and i knew i got him on that "promise pére?!" I giggle and nod

"promise pi" pag sagot ko sa kanya, i cant help but to copy his beam.

Ang cute ng anak ko.

And yes maybe i still use pi and sometimes words na ginagamit ko noon pero sa harap nalang ni erhi and ares.

Not infront of others ayoko na masabihan pa nila na weird and immature specially now that i have ares.

"You two done? Malalate ka na e-be" i look up and smile as i see erhi by the kitchen door.