Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Uno

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

Flashback...

"Papa why cant we bring our friends here?" At age 10 my twin asked our papa the question we both had been curious about.

We are currently having a picnic at our forest.

Nagkatinginan sila ni dad bago sinagot ni papa ang tanong ni shy "because this place is special for our family shy..." he started before rubbing his chin while trailing off his words as if thinking of what to say next...how to explain it to us in an easy way? I think.

"....for example, ganito nalang to make it easy snowflakes..." he smile at me as his eyes shifted between me and shy before adding to his words "your dad had brought me here, only me" his gaze briefly glance at dad with that love...yeah thats love our papa love dad very  much.

"Your zio christian, only brought your zio jullian here ganun din si zio nico nyo and zio vlad nyo kila zio storm and zio bree nyo....do you two understand where im going with this?" He utter before asking which i kinda did not get...i get it a little.

Our confusion must have been evident, more noticeable when shy asked again "oh does it mean we can only bring our future spouse too!" His eyes shining in excitement just as much as his voice perks up in excitement which made me frown.

We're young we cant have spouse yet.

I met my dad's gaze which was already on mine, i didnt even felt it! I wanna be like dad.

I then glance at papa who's talking to shiloh with a fond look on his eyes.

One thing resonates inside me as i did so.

i wanna marry someone like my papa and bring him here too, i wanna protect that person like how my dad protect us.

My thoughts was cutted off when a big hand lay itself ontop of my head kaya napaangat ako ng tingin.

Dad.

I smile at him a little and he did the same, my dad is not cold as other people made him sound like. He's just calm and cool.

End of flashback.

"Kuya kaden look o!! lovebirds!!" He called me out loudly as he points at the lovebird flying accross the bed of tulips that my zio's planted and raise.

The lovebirds must be one of the lovebirds we gave freedom to as kids. Or the one fofo and nonno gave freedom too as a hobby.

He was beaming as he watch them with so much fascination while i watch him.

Earlier was not on my plan, it slip my mind that he's more sensitive than i expectes him to be.

I should have told him sooner about the date part instead of dropping it on him like a bomb.

Im not big on things but he is and i need to always remember that.

I walk closer to the lovebirds, quietly as not to disturb them. I reach over and grab them carefully in on swift move.

Nyebe immediately run to me with his beaming look and springs on his steps.

"Oh my god! Ang cute pi nila!" He squealed out as he starts stroking and petting them with gentleness which was opposite to the enthusiasm to the other parts of his body.