Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Uno

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! PALIBHASA LAHAT NG ATENSYON NAKUKUHA MO ! UNLIKE ME THAT NEEDS TO BEG FOR ATTENTION!" Amira, lyra's bestfriend shouted as she try to coax her to go home.

For pete sake she's what? 15 and a runaway already? How troublesome.

We were just visiting home. Papa and daddy are in italy for a vacation that's why we often visit home to check on bel and the twin's tho we know they can take care of themselves already. We dont live here anymore.

"Woah woah! Missy don't go shouting at my piccolo sole" thats shiloh.

I can only sigh as i push of the wall having enough of this drama "pack. Im taking you home" it was an order and she knows i wont take shits if she tries.

Thats when she close her mouth and walk away with his lips turned downed in a frown.

Lyra walk to me and hugged me "scusa fratello miggiore, non sapevo che si sarebbe comportata in quel modo" im sorry big brother, i didn't know she'll act that way paghingi niya ng paumanhin before pulling back and going to shiloh to apologize as well.

Lyra wont do anything to disappoint us and its not her fault.

"Aww its alright mí sole" shiloh cooed at her earning him a slap in the arm from lyra.

"Fratello miggiore! Im not a kid anymore!" she huff out making me smirk as shiloh laugh at her words.

Might be the truth but it doesn't mean anything. She'll always be our kid sister.

"Kuya's who was shouting?" Gavi who looks like he just woke up came walking down the stairs with his hair all over the place looking confuse.

"Hey big man" shiloh hugged him first and gavi whined when shiloh ŕuffle his hair that was already a mess.

"Who else gavi.... Buongiorno fratelli maggiori" Bel smile at me as he came from the while taking off his apron.

He walk to me and greeted me with a hug "good morning" i greeted him back and kiss the top of his head before letting him go so he can greet shiloh.

"Di pa ba sya uuwi? She's like a banshee always shouting" reklamo ni gavi as he scrunch his face in displease which made me chuckle under my breath.

"Ill take her home. Go eat your breakfast already...ill be back later" sakto namang pababa na sya ng hagdan with her duffle bag.

Without a word lumabas siya. Lyra sigh as her so called bestfriend walk out.

I walk to her and pat her head reassuringly before following after her friend. i nod at shiloh who in return nod back with a grin before ushuring our siblings to the dining room to eat.

As i said. I drove her home without any word being exchange the whole ride i dont have anything to say to her. Lyra can handle her.

I park infront of their house and step out as she did so.

I dont have a word to her but i have some for her parents.

Irresponsible lots.

"Ano pa pong...KUYA WAG!" she started to ask me but cut her own words all of the sudden...her eyes widening as she shouted.