Primo Sayoree : Mamori Tai Cinco

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

Why did i even bring him here?

What has gotten into my head to feel bad? Im kaden sage i never felt bad to someone who doesn't need it.

But how can i just leave him if he looks at me with his big pleading eye's as if he was about to cry?

"Doon nalang kayo ako sa car mo" "bakit not mo sinabi na here pala you pupunta!!" "huhu uwi nalang ako kuya kaden" this are all his words since i told him to get out of the car. Well he have a choice.

Its either i drag him out or he willingly step out.

Its his to make.

His last words got me to glance at him. He sounded really worried and his voice sounded small, he even called me kuya and not the usual 'pogi'

Now that i did, he do genuinely look nervous as he clutch both of his hand on the hem of my hoodie.

"You'll be fine" i stated just to somewhat make him feel at ease.

Its not like my family will eat him alive.

I didnt bother ringing the door, i open it and what greet us is the loud chatter matching it with music which is not that loud compare to their chatter.

But as soon as i open the door. It became silent. All eyes on me...no on this kid behind me.

He's almost as tall as me does he really think he won't be seen?

"KUYA NYEBE!" it was gavi and lyra who broke the silence.

I can already feel the headache that i'll have for this whole day.

"GAVI! LYRA HUHU BUTI NANDITO KAYO!" i sigh. Loudly.

I dont know why but i did.

I looj at how he hug my siblings while they jump on their feet like maniacs.

His nervousness now cannot be seen anywhere.

He was beaming as he chatter with gavi and lyra.

How close are they? Why haven't i heard of this?

not even a minute later he was being pulled to the direction where most of my cousins are.

"Baka matunaw yan" Was i been staring? I turn my head to look at who spoke.

Its my twin.

"Dont start with me" banta ko sa kanya before heading straight to the kitchen to put the groceries i brought down.

"Explain later" salubong sakin ni zio kipler with that mischievous eyes, making me groan as he pat my shoulder.

Damn it.

I just hope no one's in the kitchen-- cant really hope that.

"Fofo" i smile as he greeted me with a hug.

Im towering over him. Who would have thought that he's fifty eight years old now, he barely even look forty if you ask anyone.

He kiss my cheeks before letting me go but his eyes are already asking questions.

"I just took pity on him fofo nasaraduhan siya sa bahay niya" i explained as i start pulling out all the stuffs that i bought from its bag.

He chuckle softly kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.