Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Quinze

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

Admitting it was one thing but making a move will be an entirely different thing.

He's still a teenager regardless of what my family says.

Once again he was with my younger cousins talking to them as if it was him who was their cousin instead of me but its understandble seeing that they are close in age.

Everyone was busy doing their own thing when the door opened, revealing my twin with his....girlfriend.

My eyes narrow seeing melinda, him and my brother have been together for a couple of years and i made it clear to them that i do not approve of what they have.

Simple reason.

She's not it. She tolerates my brother's immature behavior and shiloh this idiot thinks that he's okay as he is just because papa and daddy don't say or do anything about it.

He smoke, do underground racing and his temper are sometimes out of hand.

He might act as he usually do around the family...loud, energetic and respectful but to other people? He's an asshole.

And now he brought her here? For what reason?

"Im homeeeee!" Shiloh make his usual entrance.

While i made my way to nyebe as everyone stopped any conversation that they were having, all eyes now on them.

Not for a good reason.

Everyone knows who melinda is and they pity her.

She loves my brother, the only reason why i have the littlest respect towards her but that love was the most toxic love i have ever seen.

Shiloh don't even take her seriously, she knows that and shiloh made it clear to her but despite that she refuse to let him go, always threatening my twin that she'll kill herself if he leave her.

And as much as an asshole shiloh is, he don't want anyone taking their lives just becaus of him. So he tolerates her.

I lay my hand on nyebe's shoulder to let
him know na nasa likod niya ako.

He jump out of his skin at agad tumingala sakin na may pagkagulat.

Seriously? I wasn't even that subtle when i walk towards him, he needs to be more alert.

"Sino yun?" Tanong niya, only mouthing the words to me.

After shiloh greeted our parents and grandparents along with our zio and zia's with his girlfriend.. tsk even the word brings acid to my mouth. Everyone tried to be civil with her but only blind wont notice how they tried to avoid her.

She was the reason. the reason how shiloh learned how to club every night when we were in college and the reason how he learned how to smoke, i will forever depise her for the influence she had done to my brother.

Shiloh still knows what's right from wrong but he said his hobbies are his outlet from all the stress he was having from work and life in general.

Hindi ko na kailangang sagutin pa ang tanong ni nyebe, shiloh himself walk over to us with his girlfriend.