Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Cinco

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

"Hindi na nga pi kita gustong makausap maghanap ka ng ibang pagtitripan!!" He sounded so done but im not giving him up.

I don't even know what the hell happen, we were in an understanding and the next fucking thing i know we were playing this push and pull game that he started.

Now outside there campus i finally saw him and when our eyes met he looks ready to bolt away from me, tangina does he think im playing cat and mouse game with him?

Hindi ko napigilan ang pag alis niya sa bansa, so i did the next thing i can do, follow him as soon as i possibly can.

An impulsive desicion.

2 months...for everyday in those two months i would wait outside their compus. He changed his contacts, deleted all his social media making things 10 times harder for me.

Not because our family have connection will make things easier for me.

Papa are against me using connections.....

in his own words... 'you badly want him? Then move on your own kaden prove whatever he have in mind wrong, he have reasons and if you love him you'll be patient with him'

But its driving me insane.

To have the person i love, in the same city yet he still manage to hide away from me.

Im not even mad at him, i just cant get mad at him.

All i need is for him to tell me what had happen so i can right it.

I followed him, not caring kung pinagtitinginan na kami, they should be minding their own business.

I grab him by his wrist to stop him.

"If you talk to me just this once nyebe i swear to all the gods that i'll stop" seryoso kong sambit.

And im serious. Kausapin niya lang ako ngayon...ill stop.

"Fine" he uttered after a few minutes sounding defeated.

I slowly guide him to my car and this time he didn't protest.

He refuse to get inside the car so i settled with just outside my car in fear that he might walk away, the parking empty of people.

Just looking at him, an arm length away from me makes me wanna pull him in my arms and just forget whatever happened this last months.

"Kuya kaden kelan ka ba titigil?" He spoke breaking the trains of my thoughs.

His eyes looking downwards as he grip on the papers on his hand.

"If i have i choice, never" i flatly and honestly answered in a heart beat.

He slowly looked up at me, and died a little as my eyes met his.

His was watery, he looks tired.

My hand move on its own, reaching forward to touch him and bring him comfort but his action was like a blade.

A sharp movement of rejection. He step back while shaking his head in denial of the comfort that i was willing to give.

"Ako pagod na kuya kaden, you're adding up to the stress that i'm having, i feel so restricted kasi nasa paligid ka and when you're around natatakot ako, i feel like i cant do things anymore" if dying feels like this, it must be really painful huh.