Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Tres

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Kaden Sage Alexander's P.O.V.

Its been two days.

Two days of constantly jogging back and fort infront of their house every morning.

Two days of waiting for his reply to my last message.

I tried calling him one last night and once every afternoon after my work but all had been sent straight to voice mail.

Not until the third day....today he finally answered.

"Nyebe" i clipped out. My voice low and cold.

Im on the edge of lashing out to anyone if he hadn't answer today.

I was about to go to their house and demand that he face me.

Our last date had gone well...i have no idea why the fuck he's avoiding me all over again.

"This is Mrs. Haspen officer alexander" my jaw locked hearing the voice from the other side.

So they have his phone. Kaya hindi siya sumasagot.

"I only answered to warn you officer, my son is a minor. A kid. And you your a grown man who works for the law. Who should know what the law is and if i were you? Di na ko aasa cause my son will not be having any relationship with the likes of you. Layuan mo ang anak ko or ill sue you and the whole world will know what kind of family you have" she spat out her last words with hatered i never knew the root of.

I was speechless.

She ended the call before i can even comprehend the words she spoke.

I can only stare at my phone, im livid.

How dare she say such word and threat against my family and how dare she threatened to sue me?

Nyebe is not a kid. He's an adult of legal age.

How stupid of her to think that such word will scare me.

I quickly dialed my zio emir's number. He'll take care of everything.

"Zio" my voice low as i tried to contain my anger.

Im not letting them decide for nyebe. Im not letting them hurt my nyebe.

"What's wrong my favorite nephew?" He aske voice already knowing...he knows that i'll only call if something happen.

"Mrs. haspen threatened to sue me for pursuing nyebe" i stated.

Im not asking him to back me up or do something about it.

Im just informing him just incase she did what she spoke of, im not putting the families name and legacy on the line just because a person wanted to ruin us for something she believed in which i consider immature for her age.

Zio laugh on the other line after a short pause which i expected.

"She what!? Is she a freaking kid or something?" Amuse niyang tanong which is what my question is aswell.

"Im going to their house to get nyebe and to talk to him" i utter.

I heard him chuckle "getting serious now? Better talk him sooner or that will lead to misunderstanding kaden" i know his and zio bree's story...some part of it but not all.