Peter's head snapped up and his eyes widened. "C.C?!"

Her smile grew. "Webs!"

"Holy shit!" He forgot about his camera and rushed to her, he hugged her tight. "You're alive!"

The young man lifted her off the ground and squeezed her as close as he could. Cat laughed and returned the gesture, she was also half-crying. When he put her down, he handed her the camera and cupped her face, examining the scars that were left where the inhibitor used to be.

"'Mphine!" She tried to speak with his hands still pressing her face.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He exclaimed in shock. "You just vanished— and I just, I didn't—"

"You didn't know if I'd died," she moved his hands away from her.

"Yeah," his gaze softened. "I thought I'd never see you again."

She gave him a little sad smile. "I know how that feels."

Peter realized what she meant and understanding washed over him, he couldn't imagine going through five years of not knowing without going a little crazy, no wonder she'd changed after the blip! 

"Where have you been? You have no idea—"

"Yes! Exactly!" She squeezed his wrists, giving him a look. "I need to know what happened after I disappeared."

"Sure! One question, though," he pointed at the ceiling, Parker had jumped as soon as he heard Peter walking into the home. "Is Peter three up there, or have I gone completely crazy?"

Parker spoke from above them. "Hi Pete, I'm not a hallucination."

She scowled. "He wants to ask you for a favor, but if I can give my opinion, it'd be best to send him back empty-handed."

Peter looked up at the older version of himself with confusion. "You okay, man?"

Parker jumped off the ceiling and landed next to her. "Cat can't go back to her apartment, and you two don't fit in here."

Peter looked at her with a guilty expression. "That's right— we need to talk, C..."

"I can sleep on the couch," she offered quickly.

"The couch's not even large enough to fit the two of you in a sitting position," Parker pointed out.

"I don't sleep much anyway," she gave Parker a harsh look. "Let's share the bed, Pete, it wouldn't be the first time—"

"Pete's girlfriend—"

"Peter doesn't have a girlfriend. MJ forgot about him, remember?"

"Having you in here will only distract him!" He seemed to be talking from experience. "No, you need to find another place."

Peter interrupted their argument. "He's got a point, C. If Kraven tracks me down, he'll find the both of us— it's better if we're not in the same place."

Cat's shoulders fell. "So you haven't found him?"

"It's not that we haven't found him," Peter grimaced. "We're hiding from him."

She felt terrible, it was all her fault. "Tell me where are the others."

"Well, after I failed to stop you, you know, like every Tuesday," he taunted her, "Kate took Nightcrawler to Harley's place and they did their best, we assumed you were alive cause I saw when Parker saved you from getting hit by a truck, but you went missing after that..."

Peter told them E.D.I.T.H. could not be found either, and when they checked the traffic cameras they saw a weird detonation had taken place, but people didn't know what had caused it, and he wouldn't have known either if he hadn't seen that same thing happening years back when Strange's spell had malfunctioned.