Lyssa-Chapter 11

Her face lit up when I said it. I was shocked...the words had just...come out. I didn't even know if it was true yet. But it had to be true if I said it with...with no hesitation at all. Before I had another second to think he lips came crashing onto mine. I grabbed body and pulled her towards me hungry for her to devour me. We both fell backward onto the bench mouths locked in place. I was pulled in a straddling position on her lap. Her hands grasped my hips. She wasn't as timid as I expected. She slowly moved her hands up my shirt caressing my stomach and eventually reaching my bra. She slowly traced it and then proceeded to undo the clasp. A rush of wind hit my naked skin as the bra slowly fell down my arms. It hit my lap and Anna pulled it out and tossed it to the side. She began to massage my breasts still not letting go of my mouth. She moved her hands to take of my shirt but I stopped her. I pulled away but didn't break eye contact. I pulled her onto my lap and guided her hand down my pants her fingers hovering mere inches above my panties. Her hand descended further pushing my underwear out of the way her hands finally entered me. I let out a soft moan as her fingers started teasing me. He thumb remained on the outside softly touching and teasing all the soft skin around me. She pushed her fingers in and out picking speed the more times she entered me. I let out another moan louder this time. I was overcome by pleasure. I arched my back getting so close. My legs stiffened and started to shake. I squirted all over her hands and sighed in relief as pleasure coursed through my veins. She slowly removed her fingers and took her hand out of my pants. She picked up my bra and wiped all the excess on my bra. I smiled at her sensual gesture. She started climbing off my lap leaving my whole body cold, missing the warmth her body brought to me. I looked up at her standing over me with pleading eyes. I needed more. She couldn't leave now. "Please" I whimpered. She looked at me with a small grin on her face. "We can't do this here" she whispered. I shook my head "no will catch us" I whispered back. She laughed "you deserve better than being done in a dirty gym locker room." I smiled up at this caring woman I was...I was so in love with. I couldn't deny it anymore and tonight I was going to break up with Justin. Tonight I was going to finally let myself have something. Something good...something real. I took her hand and pulled her close, leaning down I whispered to her "come home with me...stay the night." I pulled back hoping that she would say yes. She stood silent for a moment questioning what to do until she eventually nodded pulling me towards the door. This night...I would cherish this night forever. No matter how long Anna and I lasted...this would be the first time I ever had sex with someone...that I loved.