Lyssa-Chapter 5

My god what have I done. I lifted my whole shirt for her to see my tattoo. Why did I do that. I shouldn't have done that. But I could feel her golden eyes on my back burning into me. It felt...good. Somehow it felt good. It felt nice to finally have someone to ogle at me and worship me. Like Justin never did....I wanted her. I couldn't deny that anymore. I was passing around a sign up sheet for her classes. She was in a different class but in the same place. The gym the disgusting gym. I hated this class I barely talked to anyone but I liked seeing her. Not just her! Coach Blake as well. Talking to him was actually a fun part of the day. I spoke to one of her friends. Lyla I think. She was taking attendance for one of her friends. Nate? Something like that. I didn't really bother to learn their names. Although maybe I should...no I can't let these feelings get that far this was going...too far. Learning about her personal life would lead me to like her even more. I knew I liked her. But taking the time to get to know her and be her friend would mean...something I don't-can't have. I have Justin and need him. He's always been a part of my life. I can't let him go I don't need Anna but I need Justin. I started to doubt him. I started to wonder. Maybe Anna would treat me better than Justin. She wouldn't cheat on me like Justin. Would she? No she doesn't seem that way. She doesn't act the way Justin does. She doesn't have side pieces and promise to drop them but doesn't. It's ridiculous I deserve better! Don't I? Why does Avery get a good date and a great boyfriend and I have a shit one. We haven't even seen each other in a week. Would Anna do that? Why am I even entertaining this stupid fantasy. I can't do this. Not here. Anna wouldn't do something like that. Anna would be better. Anna would take me on the nicest days, and give me the nicest gifts, and treat me like she loves me. she would hold me at night and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Oh god thinking about her made me feel so wet. It's starting to pain me how much I want to feel her. I want to feel every inch of her and make her know she's mine. I want her. I want her to tell me how much she loves me. I want her to worship me in bed. I want to be every part of her. I needed to get somewhere. Somewhere I could satisfy the need. I hurried to the bathroom and pushed open a stall. I locked it and doubts started to creep into my mind. People have probably done worse why should I care. I pushed my hand up my skirt and pushed my underwear to the side. My fingers hovered over my pussy. I wanted to imagine that this hand was hers.