Lyssa-Chapter 16

Her lips crashed against mine as she wrapped her hands around my hips. I pulled her closer so I could feel the heat and th warmth of her body. Our mouths were so connected. When she walked out I regretted telling her to leave. I needed her in that moment. I needed her to comfort me. I couldn't believe how I had just stood up to Justin...after years of abuse I never saw the ending. I see it now. It's standing right in front of me. Justin was my beginning who I always thought would be my ending but now...now I had a chance to rewrite. To have Anna as my ending and everything in between. Anna pulled away breathless from our embrace. She stared at me soaking wet with her green eyes and said "Lyssa...are you ok." It wasn't a question it was a statement. She didn't need to ask because she knew the answer. I shook my head and looked at the ground. She picked my chin up and said "Never feel ashamed Lyssa. Never feel ashamed for not being okay. Never feel bad because you weren't happy. Your human sometimes you just aren't happy." I wanted to cry at those words. I started to sob and she pulled me in tightly whispering promises to never leave me again. She had her arm around me and led me to her house. She brought me inside and gave me clean clothes. They smelled like her and I never wanted to leave them. I climbed in her bed and she curled up next to me. "I shouldn't have run away like that. Just when I heard that I was...I was so scared that you didn't love me. I've had to many girls say they loved me but every time I got heartbroken." She whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes. "I won't do it again Lyssa but we really need to talk...about everything. We can't be each others futures if we don't know about the past." She whispered. I nodded again tears still falling down my cheeks. I rolled over to face her. I stared into her eyes as she slowly touched my face. She leaned in a gently touched my lips. She barely brushed them but it sent tingles through my entire body. She pulled away with so much love in her eyes. I could tell she was afraid to say it after all we had just gone through. I took her hand under the covers and whispered "I love you Anna...I will never give you something to make you doubt that again." She smiled...a soft caring smile and said "I love you Lyssa and I will never run from you again." I fell asleep in her arms that night. Her soft loving arms. Tomorrow I knew we would have to talk about what happened but tonight. Tonight I just wanted to spend all my energy...all my thoughts...on really and truly loving Anna.