Stress Relief (smut)

Start from the beginning

I walk over to it and sit down. She follows me and pushes my chest back onto the bed. Her hand then travels to unbutton my pants.

Eventually both my pants and panties are on the floor. She starts by placing kisses on my lower stomach, and then up my thighs. I squirm beneath her wanting more.

Finally she reaches my clit. She blows air on it lightly, causing me to whimper. The smirk on her face grows before she buries her face into me. She brings her lips to my clit to start sucking.

All of our foreplay has me close quickly. I want to cum but I don't want it to end so soon. So, I hold it.

"Are you holding your orgasm?" JJ asks. She must've noticed the sweat running down my forehead from keeping it in.

"I- I just don't want it to stop yet." I answer breathlessly.

"Awe it's okay, let go. I'll make sure it lasts long."

I obey and let the orgasm course through my body. I let out a long moan and my legs start shaking. JJ continues to suck through my orgasm but doesn't stop once I've calmed down. Instead she pushes two fingers into my opening.

"JJ, I don't think I can have another one. It's way too sensitive." I whine.

"Shhhh it's okay baby, you can do it. You said you wanted it to last longer, just trust me."

I nod and shut my eyes, trying to push through. JJ notices my discomfort and speaks up again.

"If it's too much you can say your safe word. You remember it right?"

I nod again. "Do you want to stop? Just say the word and I'll stop." JJ says gently using the hand that isn't inside me to caress my face.

"N-no, don't stop." I manage.

So, JJ speeds up her fingers and goes back to stimulating my clit.

The feeling is a lot but it is too good to stop. A few tears escape my eyes, and make their way down my cheeks.

I'm now incoherent and moaning nonstop. I can feel my other orgasm building, getting close. JJ can tell so she starts to talk me through it.

"I know it's a lot, but you can do it baby. Cum for me."

With that came my second orgasm. This one felt better and was much longer than the first. I let out a small scream as I reached my peek.

When my breathing had leveled out JJ pulled her fingers out of me, to join me at the top of the bed.

She wiped tears from my cheeks, looking somewhat concerned. She pulls me into her arms hugging me tightly.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I should've stopped."

I pull away for her slightly to look at her, her head is hanging low in disappointment. I lift her chin to look at me. Her bright blue eyes looked so sad. "No, it's okay. I would've stopped you if I couldn't handle it."

"But you were crying."

"I know, it was intense but I'll be okay. It was definitely worth it."

"Are you sure?"

I kiss her cheek gently. "I promise Jay, I'll be okay."

"Your legs are still shaking Y/N/N."

"Oh well, they're also numb so not a problem for me." I laugh trying to lighten the mood.

"You know what would help. I could run you a bath really quick. Would you like that?"

"I would love that." I smile earning a smile back from her.

She climbs out of bed to get the bath started.

A couple minutes later she returns. "Can you walk yet?"

"Yeah." I say testing my luck. I attempt to get out of the bed but am unsuccessful.

I get up to try again but JJ stops me. She picks me up bridal style and brings me into the bathroom. I forget how strong she is sometimes.

She has set up candles and put rose petals in the bath. It was absolutely amazing.

"You didn't have to do all of this." I say in amazement.

"I know, but I wanted to."

She lowers me onto the side of the bath tub where I take off the rest of my clothes. I finally settle in and JJ sits on the side of the tub where I once was.

"You aren't going to join me?" I ask.

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course I do." I give her a bright smile.

She undresses and signals for me to raise up from the back of the tub. After I raise up, she places herself behind me. I lean back into her chest and she rests her head on my shoulder. Finally she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I ask resting in her arms.

"Not as much as I love you." She answers then places a kiss on my neck.

..........

A/N: don't forget to like and comment!