"I will crash the car. This will be the last thing you listen to, I'm serious."

Bellingham kept singing to the lyricless song. Gibberish was his forte.

Luckily for Haaland, they were reaching their destination. No more DJ Bellingham.

Haaland parked his car near the entrance. They both put on masks and caps before exiting the car.

Bellingham stopped for a moment to look at the restaurant. "Kebab?"

"What else?"

They hurried over to the restaurant, it was pretty empty so they could sit wherever they wanted.

"Let's sit here. It's secluded enough." Haaland said, taking off his mask.

"Sounds good."

They orderer their food. They turned back to their conversation.

"Is anyone with you in Dortmund? Family?"

"My mum. My brother is in Birmingham, dad is with him there."

Haaland nodded. "Does your brother play football?"

Bellingham confirmed. "Birmingham, under 18s. He's not going anywhere yet."

"We hear from each other daily."

"I see. You got anyone else in Dortmund?" Haaland asked.

Bellingham scratched the back of his neck. "Aside from the team, no. Not really. I used to have a girlfriend but we broke up recently."

Haaland cringed. "Sorry to hear it."

"It's fine, we didn't last too long."

Bellingham didn't want to linger on this topic anymore, the break up was still somewhat fresh.

"What's your story?"

After a long pause, Haaland answered. "I'm just kind of here, really."

"Really? Nothing to it?" Bellingham didn't expect this answer. He thought there would be a greater story to this legend.

Haaland shrugged. "That's about it."

Bellingham wanted to ask Haaland something, but got distracted when he saw the waiter coming with two king sized meals.

"Is all of that just for us?" Bellingham was stunned.

"Yeah, small bite." Haaland grinned.

Bellingham was at a loss of words.

"Bon appetit." Erling was already digging in.

Jude was hungry, but not this hungry. Nevertheless, he joined his friend in this abundant brunch.

***

Halfway through, Bellingham gave up on eating. Haaland ended up finishing both his and Bellingham's meal.

"We can get something else if you're hungry." Haaland offered.

"You're mad." Bellingham was convinced that if he ate anything else, he would explode.

Haaland laughed. "I am only joking. We can leave or stay for a little longer, whatever you want."

"I think we're done here, we can leave."
Haaland agreed.

They headed back towards Haaland's car.

"Don't hold it against me if I vomit." Bellingham said, in a serious tone.

"I'll let you play music again, if that makes you feel any better." Haaland said after much hesitation.

Bellingham already felt miles better.

Once they were sat, Jude switched through the stations once more.

After some searching, a familiar song played.

"Aah, Jobe likes this song. Takes me back." Bellingham reminisced.

Haaland analyzed Bellingham's feautures for a moment. "You guys look alike. You could almost pass off as twins if he looked a little bit older."

Bellingham laughed. "It's not like we're brothers or anything."

"No, like seriously. He looks just like you."

"I've never gotten that before, really revolutionary." Bellingham was aggressively sarcastic.

"Almost as handsome as his brother, he is."

Bellingham gave him a side eye.
"Oh wow."

How do you respond to that? It was out of the blue. Getting compliments like these wasn't new to him, but it was weird hearing it from Haaland. He felt highly important getting such praise.

He continued switching the stations, with a goofy smile on his face that wasn't fading any time soon.